Origin of the Queen of Spades tattoo

Has anyone seen a white woman in public with the QOS tattoo? And if so did you engage her in conversation about it? Also does anyone know how the QOS tattoo came to symbolize white women who are sexually attracted to black men?

Has anyone seen a white woman in public with the QOS tattoo? And if so did you engage her in conversation about it?

I've seen a few at Haulover Beach (the nude beach in Miami), but never engaged any of them in conversation. The only one I've seen off the beach was a woman and her (presumably) husband out in front of a condo in a town north of Miami. I was running and just said "Nice tattoo" when I went by her. She just laughed and said thanks. I've never seen any other woman with one, though. I can't answer your other question, though. I, too, am curious about it.

Has anyone seen a white woman in public with the QOS tattoo? And if so did you engage her in conversation about it? Also does anyone know how the QOS tattoo came to symbolize white women who are sexually attracted to black men?
I have never really seen anyone with it but it seems most put it in a private place and I think they do temporary ones maybe

Yes. I just acknowledge it, and compliment them on it. A few of my hotwife friends have the QOS tats.

Back