Orange County, CA Wife QOS Training

Hey all, my wife and I are in Oc and not only is she wanting her first bbc but she’s wanting to find a bbc that will share her and turn her into a true bbc slut. She is very submissive and loves it very rough.
I am interested hit me up sometime

Hey all, my wife and I are in Oc and not only is she wanting her first bbc but she’s wanting to find a bbc that will share her and turn her into a true bbc slut. She is very submissive and loves it very rough.
Omg that's hot! Please keep us updated on your progeess!

35 year old video game marketer and marathon runner. Enjoy a good cocktail, dancing, and love to cook. Looking for consensual naughty fun, and here’s some of my stats. 5’10”, 8” and very thick, happy to verify on kik or telegram. Some of my pics below!

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpeg
    IMG_1189.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1188.jpeg
    IMG_1188.jpeg
    904 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1185.jpeg
    IMG_1185.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 66
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested... though I'd have to see more 🤔😈

Back