Operation: Wife Seduction

BBC4Rachel

Couple
OK, this is the gig.

My wife has a lust for black men and BBC. She is a goodie-goodie but has an incredible wild side and can fuck like a champ! Loves big cock. I need a black man's help, hopefully a BBC here may be willing to help.

I'm wanting an attractive black man with a BBC to approach her over text messages without knowing I put them up to the initial contact. I will provide you the initial cover story so she doesn't get suspicious. I want you to patiently and methodically seduce her with pics or whatever it takes to get her to bite and start exchanging videos and photos with her. She won't have a clue I know.

Looking for you to then share with me the her text messages to see if she caves to her desires and plays. I will provide you her info (cell number) after I confirm you are a good candidate for the challenge.

Can you get her to want your BBC enough to secretly text with you? Let me know if anyone would be interested. My wife and I have talked about this far too long. It's time to see what's up.

r-laying-bed.jpg rachel-riding.jpg r-body.jpg

OK, this is the gig.

My wife has a lust for black men and BBC. She is a goodie-goodie but has an incredible wild side and can fuck like a champ! Loves big cock. I need a black man's help, hopefully a BBC here may be willing to help.

I'm wanting an attractive black man with a BBC to approach her over text messages without knowing I put them up to the initial contact. I will provide you the initial cover story so she doesn't get suspicious. I want you to patiently and methodically seduce her with pics or whatever it takes to get her to bite and start exchanging videos and photos with her. She won't have a clue I know.

Looking for you to then share with me the her text messages to see if she caves to her desires and plays. I will provide you her info (cell number) after I confirm you are a good candidate for the challenge.

Can you get her to want your BBC enough to secretly text with you? Let me know if anyone would be interested. My wife and I have talked about this far too long. It's time to see what's up.

View attachment 1343312 View attachment 1343313 View attachment 1343314

you have got to be kidding me!! right?
This is the wrong forum for this thread. this is for personal ads- not fantasy play.

any guy that emails this guy and thinks you are going to be having sex with that photo, which isnt even his wife - good luck!!! Come on guys, at least be more creative than that - this is a blatant fantasy story - its not even subtle.

Come on man, really? You can believe what you want, but if you have an issue, just go about your business. This is indeed my wife and what I'm asking is totally legit. If it belongs under a different forum category, cool. But lay off.

Come on man, really? You can believe what you want, but if you have an issue, just go about your business. This is indeed my wife and what I'm asking is totally legit. If it belongs under a different forum category, cool. But lay off.

I wont lay off. If it's your wife then why don't you verify yourself? then no one can say anything.
But if you think for one second that your post is about your wife - and not about your little fantasy to get off, you are sincerely trying to pull everyone's leg.

What is verify myself mean? I just came across this forum today and just joined. And you're a fucking asshole dude.

If verifying is proving identity, I have zero issue with that, then you can eat *******. You're such a fucking prick.

Back