Op zoek naar Stellen/Hotwife

Dat je je laat verifiëren; zie de instructie:

We are reading your comments here with great interest but all you say is applicable to single men as well ! How many times did we book a hotelroom, set dates to meet in a bar and, if all agree, go play ; more than a dozen times. You know how many showed up ? Not even half.
Therefore we took some comments on our profile serious and got validated. We know that even that is not enough but did the effort anyway.
How about you ?
Singles Man get those situations too!
don’t think it has anything to do with pictures on the profile, as this platform like many others is good to get contacts but after move forward to other made to talk and change pics and more personal details…
but spreading pics all over just to attract serious people? Think those depends many times in the luck!
In my case specifically, is more times couples that set a date but or don’t show up or cancel it!

B I know ur not my issue isnt with the men I believe 60% percent are real. My issue is with the fake couple profiles. Almost 85% or even 90% are just fantasy seekers who just talk big but have no intention to meet. Maybe its just the man who has a secret kink that 😳 they pretend to be a couple . And that is just my opinion i think I've been on here for 4 years same profile
Echt stel hier. Dus wie weet.

My two pennyworth on verification.

While couples may want other to be verified it really doesn't make that much of a difference. The last time we were here we were verified and still others who were ( single men) were wasting our time. Fake and will be fakes. And there's not a lot that can do about it.

We always operate with a screening system. Its not perfect but it does 99% of the time. And yes we agree the amount of fake web photo's claiming to be them is outrageously funny as it is annoying.

I guess what we are saying is try to get a system going where you check, speak , meet socially, then date going. You just might save ones self a lot of annoyance and time. It did for us in finding those who are genuine.

Ok heb je al een Date hier gevonden of alleen om foto's en filmpjes te kijken en te reageren . Maakt afspraken niet te veel vragen stellen en ook niet naar naakt foto's vragen
Vragen stellen is ok, we houden het meestal bij vijf en als beide partijen het eens zijn gaan we verder. We zijn het er wel over eens dat een lange lijst met vragen een beetje ontmoedigend is.

Wij denken dat het komt omdat ze denken dat koppels, nou ja de vrouw eigenlijk haar slipje zal laten zakken voor elke man zonder eerst iets van de man te weten.
Ja de vragen ronde lever tog niets lieverd persoonlijk te ontmoeten als het klikt zie we

Back