Op zoek naar Stellen/Hotwife

Collegemeat

Real Person
Hi!

Ik ben op zoek naar nieuwe stellen/hotwives om een cuckold relatie mee op te bouwen!

Ik loop al een tijdje mee in deze wereld (10 jaar+), dus heb wat ervaring.

Ik zie graag jullie berichten tegemoet!

Attachments

• 2A977402-5DEA-4013-B8EE-BEF59EC16A8F.jpeg
    2A977402-5DEA-4013-B8EE-BEF59EC16A8F.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 198
  • B1A865A0-48C2-4A94-A9E8-E22D4FFAD68B.jpeg
    B1A865A0-48C2-4A94-A9E8-E22D4FFAD68B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
  • B9D14952-2FBD-4344-BABD-4E8F796FB3D7.jpeg
    B9D14952-2FBD-4344-BABD-4E8F796FB3D7.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 84A3AA0E-5659-4CD5-83F7-F4D1A6549D37.jpeg
    84A3AA0E-5659-4CD5-83F7-F4D1A6549D37.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 203
  • C414312F-923B-49E6-9E52-331E0A3BDCA2.jpeg
    C414312F-923B-49E6-9E52-331E0A3BDCA2.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
what i can say is good luck most people "couples" that claim to be that slack out the day ur are supposed to meet. Lotsa fakes in the NL

what i can say is good luck most people "couples" that claim to be that slack out the day ur are supposed to meet. Lotsa fakes in the NL
Honestly I don’t think it is about fake or not, there will be a number of fake, but there is also a gap between the expectations of couples and the men. In our opinion most of the men aren’t interested in creating a sort of relation but only want a quick fuck.

Honestly I don’t think it is about fake or not, there will be a number of fake, but there is also a gap between the expectations of couples and the men. In our opinion most of the men aren’t interested in creating a sort of relation but only want a quick fuck.
I think the success rate of couples/women meeting men who would meet all their expectations is fairly low. This site is more for gossip and pic sharing rather than actually meet-and-fuck. I am not saying, it cant happen, but I think it would be a rarity. :)

I fully get you and where ur argument leads. But the fact still remains there are 98% fakes. How would you want to build a sort of relationship with someone if you always change goal post, 2.you have excuses on the day or two before a meet. 3. You want pics but do not send yours or send some random pictures that you have downloaded somewhere. Majority of the " couples in the Netherlands are fake. Thats a fact. Someone prove me wrong.

I think the success rate of couples/women meeting men who would meet all their expectations is fairly low. This site is more for gossip and pic sharing rather than actually meet-and-fuck. I am not saying, it cant happen, but I think it would be a rarity. :)
You meet or write an ad that you want ex and ex you get replies you then choose to proceed with the best candidates right. We are not man and wife we are here to meet similar kind of people. If it develops further well and good if not atleast we had fun. And it cuts both ways maybe the black guy did not feel the couple. Lets be real

I fully get you and where ur argument leads. But the fact still remains there are 98% fakes. How would you want to build a sort of relationship with someone if you always change goal post, 2.you have excuses on the day or two before a meet. 3. You want pics but do not send yours or send some random pictures that you have downloaded somewhere. Majority of the " couples in the Netherlands are fake. Thats a fact. Someone prove me wrong.
We totally agree. We will never ask for pics, we also never contact a person without pics. Why? Because we want to know something about someone’s experience on forehand. Are there only dickpics? We will move on. Honestly we were 2 weeks off the radar a few weeks ago because of an incident in the family. And that was a serious incident.

We totally agree. We will never ask for pics, we also never contact a person without pics. Why? Because we want to know something about someone’s experience on forehand. Are there only dickpics? We will move on. Honestly we were 2 weeks off the radar a few weeks ago because of an incident in the family. And that was a serious incident.
So sorry to hear i hope everything is ok now. I was just talking in general. This was not pointing fingers at anyone but a kind of thing ww should reflect to as a community otherwise what is the point. No one likes their time wasted.

So sorry to hear i hope everything is ok now. I was just talking in general. This was not pointing fingers at anyone but a kind of thing ww should reflect to as a community otherwise what is the point. No one likes their time wasted.
We are reading your comments here with great interest but all you say is applicable to single men as well ! How many times did we book a hotelroom, set dates to meet in a bar and, if all agree, go play ; more than a dozen times. You know how many showed up ? Not even half.
Therefore we took some comments on our profile serious and got validated. We know that even that is not enough but did the effort anyway.
How about you ?

We are reading your comments here with great interest but all you say is applicable to single men as well ! How many times did we book a hotelroom, set dates to meet in a bar and, if all agree, go play ; more than a dozen times. You know how many showed up ? Not even half.
Therefore we took some comments on our profile serious and got validated. We know that even that is not enough but did the effort anyway.
How about you ?
Is the issue that u wsnt me to get verified or what? Well i will get that done in the coming week if only to prove a point. Its unfortunate that you got stood up and again I repeat 95% of pple here are just photo collectors. Before i moved here to the Netherlands from Sweden i met two couples that i have had a 2 long relationships with btw.

Ik ben niet fake, moet mij inderdaad verifiëren, ik heb ook gewoon een profiel op SDC. Voor iedereen die mijn profielnaam daar wilt weten, stuur mij een berichtje

I'm not fake, I have to verify myself, I also just have a profile on SDC. For anyone who wants to know my profile name there, send me a message
B I know ur not my issue isnt with the men I believe 60% percent are real. My issue is with the fake couple profiles. Almost 85% or even 90% are just fantasy seekers who just talk big but have no intention to meet. Maybe its just the man who has a secret kink that 😳 they pretend to be a couple . And that is just my opinion i think I've been on here for 4 years same profile

Back