Ontario Cuckold Couple Seeks LTR With BBC Bull

sensualsavagry

Couple
From
Canada
Been in the lifestyle a short time but having so much fun — she has expressed interest in finding a hung black bull… so I’m on the hunt for her!

we really value experience, respect, dominance, just as good with the sensual play as the rough play. Bisexual bulls / bulls that are into being sucked by a cuck and having their cum cleaned up are extra welcome!

Attachments

• 86CD1E28-3A99-4038-B6B3-1D4D177B294D.jpeg
    86CD1E28-3A99-4038-B6B3-1D4D177B294D.jpeg
    875.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Been in the lifestyle a short time but having so much fun — she has expressed interest in finding a hung black bull… so I’m on the hunt for her!

we really value experience, respect, dominance, just as good with the sensual play as the rough play. Bisexual bulls / bulls that are into being sucked by a cuck and having their cum cleaned up are extra welcome!
Check your Kik Matty

Back