Ontario Canada Roll Call

This is a special Party held for couples that are looking for BBC. If memory serves me correct it starts at 3:00pm and ends at 7:00pm. The location is in west end toronto. Usually a pretty good number of white couples. Single white male are discouraged to the party. If they do attend they are requested to not approach the white couples as this is a party done for BBC attendees. if i attend i always wear either a black towel or an orange towel. The black towel indicates i have brought a white lady to play behind a closed door just the two of you. My only function is to insure there is lots of condoms, lots of water and guard the door. After i am usually tasked to get fresh towels and sheets.

The orange towel is to let single ladies know i am there to aid their fun times with finding a private room. Insuring lots of condoms, lots of water and to guard the door hopefully from the inside as she plays. After i get more towels and sheets. Have not been since last February. Dont go every month due to work schedule. Most couples dont understand the colour of towels at these events which is ok.

If you spot my lady friends they all sport a unique pin. It depicts a couple with a black male and his female friend this sits on one side of the towel to hold it closed. The other is a single white male on the other end of a short chain (Bath Tub plug chain) this way she can expose more of what she is offering and what she is looking for. The pin was made form horse shoe nails and enamel paint. My answer to “Forged in Fire” after i could not find them on sale any were in either a brick and mortar store or on the net. Not sure when i will get the chance to return with the speed of vaccinations in the province. If you see us do come over and say hello.

On a side note this is where i found ? Or was found by a lady that wanted to be watched with her long distance BBC boy friend

Last edited:
Where’s the parties @, I’m from Toronto and as a BBC Brotha, interested
When the city opens up. On the afternoon of the third Saturday of each month got to club M4 in the west end. The is a BBC / couples party. Great place to meet both white couples and single ladies. The club provides the place and towels. If your waist is bigger than 34 I would bring your own towel. I would suggest a brightly coloured micro fibre towel to better show off your manhood. Most couples are quite open to being approached.

Back