Onlyfans & Manyvids

funcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
We are thinking about doing a manyvids and/or an onlyfans site. People have been requesting us to do so for a while. It would also help pay for travel expenses, hotel rentals, sex machines and some future stage setups we want to try.

Any recommendations are experience anyone has had? What cameras? Pit falls? Stolen content issues?

We will be showing her face at some point and what to keep control of content as best as possible, we know nothing is 100%.

Both accounts are setup. We have the talent waivers and such. Just holding off until we are sure about everything

If anyone can give us advice in this matter that would be great!

Thank you!

if you want an exclusive setup, I have a "friend" with a yacht in Monaco whoms wife I have meet up with a couple of times... I can contact him if that is something you like?

It would be hot if you put a little background story to each video/picture. Like how you met the guy, any interesting facts. Stuff like that. Realhotwife1 used to do that and it was really hot.

We are thinking about doing a manyvids and/or an onlyfans site. People have been requesting us to do so for a while. It would also help pay for travel expenses, hotel rentals, sex machines and some future stage setups we want to try.

Any recommendations are experience anyone has had? What cameras? Pit falls? Stolen content issues?

We will be showing her face at some point and what to keep control of content as best as possible, we know nothing is 100%.

Both accounts are setup. We have the talent waivers and such. Just holding off until we are sure about everything

Thank you!

Camera - check out GoPro - its a series of video cameras - different ones have different features. Very rugged. Would recommend you also get the steady cam handle. GoPro is weather proof. It’s compact. Good battery life. Would recommend a second or third battery. It’s blue tooth so down loads content to your computer. Comes with and editing suite for your computer

Thank you!
Once content is online its out of the creators hands. Watermarks and video stamping is the way to go. Not sure why people don't simply mark/stamp their videos ?
At least that way, when it DOES get reposted elsewhere (and it will) think of it as free advertising and marketing
I have fans all around the world who know me from my videos simply because i stamp my name in them.

Back