OnlyFans Expectations?

Hi all! We’ve been getting many questions whether or not we have an OnlyFans page. We do not at the moment, but as we have folders full of content, we figured we might as well create one!

Our question is mainly: what should we put on there? Extra photos, longer videos - sure, that makes sense! But we’re really curious what in general people would like to see in addition to that. And what they expect from an OnlyFans page. We love to share stuff, but we really do not want to disappoint anyone. That’s why we also wonder as of what number of photos/videos it would be worth “opening” it.

Any insights, tips and advice (or requests! 😉) would be much appreciated, also from ladies or couples who already have one!

I like euronymous proposal but the down size of that is it expose you guys more, that people in your circle will find out about this hobby.

Maybe a amateur version of blackedraw but that is more or less the same that euronymous proposed I guesd

The main thing is, that if you ask for a subscription, then deliver good content when they get through the door, and if your content is good, the tips will take care of themselves, believe me, you won’t have to ask.....if you make subscription free, then you should still aim to have good content, but if it’s just average, it’s still cool because nobody is out of pocket. 👍🏾

Agree. The thing is, we will be using our OnlyFans to just give a peek in our private life, it's not "staged". It's up to (potential) fans to decide whether they feel that's good content or not. We won't ******* anyone to become a fan - if you like it, pease do, if not, not a problem at all!

We just launched it, and hope to post way more as of now - at least daily! But of course that will also depend on our encounters..
Yes. Just take it as it comes and keep it real and fun, and people will like it. I started mine 2 months ago. People seem to like it, so that makes me happy.

The content should be exclusive; don't have anything there that's been posted anywhere else. OF is oversaturated with filtered selfies and solo videos; if you want to stand out post something quality. A lot of creators like to post a few pics and vids and walk away trying to make money off subscriptions. Do NOT do this. If you're going to offer a subscription service then you're going to need regular updates; no one wants to pay monthly for something updated once or twice a year. If daily updates are too difficult then you should commit to updating at least once a week with a photoset and a video or two.

Also, offer customs at a set rate.

Good luck!

Hi all! We’ve been getting many questions whether or not we have an OnlyFans page. We do not at the moment, but as we have folders full of content, we figured we might as well create one!

Our question is mainly: what should we put on there? Extra photos, longer videos - sure, that makes sense! But we’re really curious what in general people would like to see in addition to that. And what they expect from an OnlyFans page. We love to share stuff, but we really do not want to disappoint anyone. That’s why we also wonder as of what number of photos/videos it would be worth “opening” it.

Any insights, tips and advice (or requests! 😉) would be much appreciated, also from ladies or couples who already have one!
Onlyfans: The site and models lead you to believe that by subscribing per month, you'll have "access to private content" the models post. While yes, you can see some photos, most videos are merely 6-20 second previews where you're then asked to pay $5 to $50 to see the film videos. Onlyfans is little more than lies and smoke and mirrors.

Onlyfans: The site and models lead you to believe that by subscribing per month, you'll have "access to private content" the models post. While yes, you can see some photos, most videos are merely 6-20 second previews where you're then asked to pay $5 to $50 to see the film videos. Onlyfans is little more than lies and smoke and mirrors.

Generally I would agree, with what you're saying but there are some top quality Onlyfans that do post some amazing pics and vids, @MrMrsAmsterdam is a quality one I love and there are others I really rate.

Can’t imagine anyone being disappointed by you.

Well, it's now been 2.5 months since we made this post, and we launched our OnlyFans about 1.5 months ago. Just wanted to share our experiences here: for us it's been an amazing journey, I would have never thought so many fans would be interested in seeing our content! Also, I've had really nice chats with fans and until now they've all been very respectful and nice. It's a mix of cuckolds, couples and single men - which also results in many different types of conversations!

We've chosen not to do any PPV or extra charges once someone has joined - it just doesn't seem fair to us, when you subscribe you expect to get the content that is promised - and not another paywall. I post photos daily and 1-2 videos a week, of which 1 is a longer one (+/- 10 minutes). What takes the most time is the video editing - editing a 10 min video well easily takes 6-8 hours 😱 as we want to ensure our privacy and the privacy of our play partners. But it's also nice to see that fans appreciate quality content!!

We just had our 600th fan subscribe, so 1.000 fans is our next "magical" number! ✨

Should anyone also want to start an OF, feel free to reach out to us - We're happy to help and based on our own experiences I think we can share some do's and don'ts (and we have referral links available)! And for anyone who's just curious: www.onlyfans.com/mrsamsterdam
That's awesome 👍🏽

IMO I would absolutely consider doing special ppv events at least once a month. I think Disney+ proved recently that people will pay for what they want to see when they released the latest Mulan movie and broke streaming records charging $30.
I would like to hear about the response you to get if you decide to do that. Congrats on your success

Awesome media, clearly a very pretty and talented girl :love:

Personally I like to see a woman enjoy herself with more than one guy at a time and as a husband I love to see a creampie to finish.

I can see you do both of these beautifully. :)
View media item 444679

like that there's a forum for this..I'm very interested in making an ONLY Fans and just want 2 see what everyone's into.
🤔
Whats the best thing about BlackedRaw that I can include in my videos?

Back