One We Entered the Lifestyle

Sam & Mina

Couple
One time, my petite Asian wife and I left home to meet a black guy for her first date. My wife said, "I'm afraid he won't feel like fucking me once he sees my appearance, and then his cock won't get hard." "Just try, my dear." I encouraged her.

We met this black guy at his hotel room and as soon as we entered, we noticed his cock was immediately hard. His erection was so hard it was pointing up to the ceiling. My wife and I saw all that even though he was wearing a bath towel. Once he saw my fair Asian wife, he became very horny and like a hungry dog started undressing her. He then released the towel knot to show his hard cock to my wife.

Soon after that shocking moment something strange happened. My wife grabbed his hard as steel cock tightly. She could hardly breathe but then suddenly she said, "It's so big. It's so big." "Yes, it is," he replied. My wife started to suck his cock just for a few minutes because she is not so good at blowjobs.

Then he pushed my wife down on her back, pressed her thighs tightly onto the mattress, and started kissing, licking, eating, and sucking her tight Asian pussy so well. As he tried to push his hard long and thick black weapon, my wife moaned and whispered, "Condom please! Condom please!" Nevertheless, her bull didn't care about her request. No matter how wet and juicy my wife's pussy was, his first invasion was unsuccessful. Her pussy was really tight and it was the first time for her to take such a huge javelin.

Her black commander then tried with some lubricant and he was able to tame her pussy. Looking at my wife's wet and tight pussy stretched and pumped so hard by a big black tool in missionary, doggystyle, spooning, standing up, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl positions, I could hardly breathe and could not believe my eyes. I asked myself if I'm dreaming or if this was for real.

Attachments

• 20190424_102855.jpg
    20190424_102855.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 556
  • received_512294839796588.mp4
    736.6 KB
  • cowgirl.gif
    cowgirl.gif
    482.7 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
One time, my petite Asian wife and I left home to meet a black guy for her first date. My wife said, "I'm afraid he won't feel like fucking me once he sees my appearance, and then his cock won't get hard." "Just try, my dear." I encouraged her.

We met this black guy at his hotel room and as soon as we entered, we noticed his cock was immediately hard. His erection was so hard it was pointing up to the ceiling. My wife and I saw all that even though he was wearing a bath towel. Once he saw my fair Asian wife, he became very horny and like a hungry dog started undressing her. He then released the towel knot to show his hard cock to my wife.

Soon after that shocking moment something strange happened. My wife grabbed his hard as steel cock tightly. She could hardly breathe but then suddenly she said, "It's so big. It's so big." "Yes, it is," he replied. My wife started to suck his cock just for a few minutes because she is not so good at blowjobs.

Then he pushed my wife down on her back, pressed her thighs tightly onto the mattress, and started kissing, licking, eating, and sucking her tight Asian pussy so well. As he tried to push his hard long and thick black weapon, my wife moaned and whispered, "Condom please! Condom please!" Nevertheless, her bull didn't care about her request. No matter how wet and juicy my wife's pussy was, his first invasion was unsuccessful. Her pussy was really tight and it was the first time for her to take such a huge javelin.

Her black commander then tried with some lubricant and he was able to tame her pussy. Looking at my wife's wet and tight pussy stretched and pumped so hard by a big black tool in missionary, doggystyle, spooning, standing up, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl positions, I could hardly breathe and could not believe my eyes. I asked myself if I'm dreaming or if this was for real.
congrats , hope it will happen for us as well .

Love the story and I would enjoy getting to join you.

Best story I’ve ever seen! Hoping you can give more details!

love to play with u 2

That’s amazino!How long did it last?

Is she an indian

Back