One of my stories at the university 2

Mari Nikol

Female
So maybe I have to go on with this a bit. Because, you see, it was not the last time I was with Abu. Abu is also responsible for my first three-way ... which is, we'll get to this a bit, maybe.
Later tonight, Abu sent me a message saying how much he had fun. We did a little backward, quite innocent things, really. And I did not see him for a few days.
A few days when I thought about him a lot. And I thought about sucking that cock. But he did not call, I did not see him - he missed the class we shared this week. And, I mean, he was fine. You never know, do you? You're hoping, but you do not know and it's okay. Actually, I decided I could not see it again and I was not broken about my heart, but I had masturbated several times thinking about my first adventure.
Then the next week he was an hour. The class room had semi-circular rows of seats, and I was on one edge and looked up, and he was on the other side, just opposite me. And he looked at me, and I swore that he seemed just to look straight into my heart. I felt his gaze in my gut, in my pussy. A few minutes later I got a message on my laptop. The class is over. The students gave up. I waited. He came.
I nodded, he took my bag and took me out of the classroom.................... Turning into a side corridor, he opened the door, there was one of those small windows in it, where there was a narrow corridor. stretched about 10 feet, then expanded into a small, strangely shaped room. I do not know what this room was intended for, since it seems sincerely that this is just the space between classrooms and staircases - too small to be a classroom or a cabinet too large to be a closet.
There was an old soda machine - turned on, but it looked as if it had not been serviced for years - and a sofa.
We looked at each other. The room was something private, public. The corner from the corridor to the couch meant that the sofa was mostly out of sight from the window - unless someone really was trying to look. The room was very dark. For some unknown reason, I was nervous
I'm already unbuttoning my belt. I sat down on the couch and looked at him. His cock was mostly hard.
I leaned forward and caught him in my mouth. This time he is not irritated. After all, I had a grade in 20 minutes.

Back