One for the wannabes trying to get their wife on board.

slinky1

Couple
Real Person
Thought i'd share this episode of Nip Tuck from 2007. When I met my current wife, I told her the very day we met I was a cuckold and only interested seeking a hotwife. Once I explained to her what one was (she'd never heard of the term) and sort of didn't believe me that I as a male, would be happy, even prefer to stay monogamous while she met up with other men as long as I could masturbate as much as I like and currently was at the time. She was more than happy with that, as her recently ex-husband cheated on her all the time.

Anyway, I played her this episode, that has a IR sex party in it, she watched it, and said 'if this is what your talking about, i'm in', it was more that it genuinely showed the husbands only watching, which she still couldn't believe. :)

So thought i'd share this, as some wannabe cucks may be able to use this as a soft entry point into cuckolding and help plant the seed (sorry for the pun). For the rest, cucks, wives and bulls, have a look, the party scene is pretty hot.

Where they talk about trying it is @: 25.30

They party scene begins @: 37.40

Back