Once you start cuckolding, whats the avarage frequency of cuckolding?

We have had a regular now for over 8 years. That is a record for us. But, we still see other men.

I see my regular a couple of times a week, and then will see others infrequently, spaced out over several weeks.
Thanks for sharing, so this means that you have relatiosn twice a week with your regular bull that has been with you 8 years. I didnt think that it could last that long...... so basically you get into cuckolding and you keep on it from then on....

Thanks for sharing, so this means that you have relatiosn twice a week with your regular bull that has been with you 8 years. I didnt think that it could last that long...... so basically you get into cuckolding and you keep on it from then on....
No. Not necessarily at all. That is our situation. We are unique, and this situation in our 15 plus years in the lifestyle is unique. He is the longest relationship we've had. The twice a week is an average, based on my schedule and my lover's.

Meeting a steady stream of other men keeps things flowing and fresh.

No. Not necessarily at all. That is our situation. We are unique, and this situation in our 15 plus years in the lifestyle is unique. He is the longest relationship we've had. The twice a week is an average, based on my schedule and my lover's.

Meeting a steady stream of other men keeps things flowing and fresh.
My wife collared by her black bull so every week for her.

We became cuckold couple half years ago, and is getting into this lifestyle, date different man, tryout different cuck type.
We have 2 regular bulls, regularly wife dates 1 or 2 of them once in 2 weeks, and meet other man once, sometimes twice. Once a month in her safety period, a gangbang party last for the whole weekend.
So, in about 1 week per month we are cuckolding, dating 10 plus men.

We became cuckold couple half years ago, and is getting into this lifestyle, date different man, tryout different cuck type.
We have 2 regular bulls, regularly wife dates 1 or 2 of them once in 2 weeks, and meet other man once, sometimes twice. Once a month in her safety period, a gangbang party last for the whole weekend.
So, in about 1 week per month we are cuckolding, dating 10 plus men.
wow thats quite interesting, this means that once you start this defenetly at some point grows or continue.

Thanks for sharing

I´m pretty interested that my wife cuckold me, I just want to know how many times this happens and also how frequent wifes change bulls?
there's no average and everyone is different. go with whatever pace u and ur wife are comfortable with. there's no right or wrong or too little or too much.

actually there is such a thing as too much lol.

there's no average and everyone is different. go with whatever pace u and ur wife are comfortable with. there's no right or wrong or too little or too much.

actually there is such a thing as too much lol.
Yes, there can be too much at times, like when she is with two or three at the same time.

We became cuckold couple around 5 years ago.She prefers to have regular bulls(one at a time).
Before the pandemic she went out to meet him on average 3 times a week, but currently because of the closed schools and homeoffice she went to 1 time a week on average.

Back