Once You Go Black...

Hubby never watched.. he was too busy cheating on me and you might call my experience as a ”revenge” date. Obviously changed my life forever and after the divorce, I’ve been black exclusive since that first time.. Hubby moved across the state even before the divorce was final and never knew about my black boyfriend until about a year later.
How did he find out? Was he mad or jealous?

How did he find out? Was he mad or jealous?
while visiting his parent who live in our area, it was one of his friends that told him that a black guy and I were now living together. And YES, because hes a huge racist, he was furious about and let me know how he felt about it after seeing me in the grocery store. I didn’t know he was following me until I got to my car in the parking lot. He called me every racial name in the book and as much as I tried to ignore him, he was blocking me from getting in my car. If not for another girl who was watching and calling 911, I don’t know how far he was going to take his furious actions. When the police got there I refused to have him arrested. They could have charged him for a couple things I don’t remember but even after the incident. the phone calls were just as bad and it ****** me to file a restraining order on him. All his friends are all racist and from what I understand is that the friend that told him about me and my black boyfriend living together, really made fun of him losing me to a black guy and it was far to humiliating for him to control himself.. He still doesn’t know that my black affair started while we were married and that’s a good thing.. lol

while visiting his parent who live in our area, it was one of his friends that told him that a black guy and I were now living together. And YES, because hes a huge racist, he was furious about and let me know how he felt about it after seeing me in the grocery store. I didn’t know he was following me until I got to my car in the parking lot. He called me every racial name in the book and as much as I tried to ignore him, he was blocking me from getting in my car. If not for another girl who was watching and calling 911, I don’t know how far he was going to take his furious actions. When the police got there I refused to have him arrested. They could have charged him for a couple things I don’t remember but even after the incident. the phone calls were just as bad and it ****** me to file a restraining order on him. All his friends are all racist and from what I understand is that the friend that told him about me and my black boyfriend living together, really made fun of him losing me to a black guy and it was far to humiliating for him to control himself.. He still doesn’t know that my black affair started while we were married and that’s a good thing.. lol
Your ex is a flaming racist idiot. Glad you left his ass behind. I'm glad you're getting the sexual pleasure you deserve and really what all white women deserve and that is from sexy hung black guys.

He has white ego and can't accept that hung black men give better sexual pleasure than he can and most white men. I have accepted that black men are better at giving sexual pleasure and overall have bigger dicks too. I love and support white women who go black, it's so irresistibly beautiful and irresistibly sexually arousing.

Back