Once You Go Black...

I can totally relate to this girls response to her first black experience.. Even after four years of marriage to my ex white husband, I never experienced an orgasm through cock penetration until my first time with a black guy..
Hope he got to watch illuminating experience. And are you eagerly immediately afterwards… did it also make you wanna tell every girl y’all both knew?

Hubby never watched.. he was too busy cheating on me and you might call my experience as a ”revenge” date. Obviously changed my life forever and after the divorce, I’ve been black exclusive since that first time.. Hubby moved across the state even before the divorce was final and never knew about my black boyfriend until about a year later.

Hubby never watched.. he was too busy cheating on me and you might call my experience as a ”revenge” date. Obviously changed my life forever and after the divorce, I’ve been black exclusive since that first time.. Hubby moved across the state even before the divorce was final and never knew about my black boyfriend until about a year later.
Who doesn't like a story with a happy ending :)

Back