Once You Go Black...

MOM, I'd like your opinion on my first wife. She is Japanese, and was dating in Tokyo, and sharing details with me. She was actually anti-black, if I am to be honest, and dated tall athletic white guys who liked a lot like me, for quite a time. I persuaded her to go black. Despite the fact that she was anti-black, it was remarkably easy to persuade her.

When she started dating black, she continued to report the details of her dates to me - and honestly, it the results were a bit underwhelming. Her black guys seemed similarto the whites. To me, it was the more of the same. More of the neuroses, manipulations etc. Perhaps they were a little better endowed on average, but it wasn't dramatically better, so far as I could tell. But here is the thing, she kept dating blacks - guy after guy, for months. She's typically meet 3-4 new guys a week - it's hard to say. She saw some white guys, but these were the guys she had met before she started her black sequence. Every new guy was black.

Anyway, she seemed totally waylaid by jungle fever, but it was hard to see why.

That dating continued until she met an incredible stud, and that got very serious. When it fell through, it was back to dating blacks.

5 years later she married a white American guy! What the fuck?
Well,,,here’s something to ponder, my husband was like Ted Knight on the Mary Tyler Moore show when he introduced his new bride as his “First Wife”,,,my hub married a 5’ 7” 130 pound redhead, she was 21 and he was 19,,,that lasted for about two years, till he found out while he was cheating so was she,,,with his second wife, a 5’ 2” Hot Italian number who was 21 (and so was he), approximately two years later that ended when he found out she had the audacity to cheat on him while he was busy cheating on her, again. When he was 25 he married another 5’ 2” inch 19 year old of Jewish persuasion. This one was special, she suffered from anxiety, and apparently that meant whatever she had to do to relieve her stress was okay, and just by coincidence that meant dropping her pants indiscriminately any time someone that caught her eye made her anxious. Now here’s the good part, she had no problem confessing to him every time, it was her way of showing she was sorry, but for some reason she felt she had to give up all the details, how they met, how it started, what he did, how big he was, and how she thought it would be an insult to him if she insisted he pulled out. She‘s who I have to thank for turning him from a bull to a cuck. She wouldn’t swing, in fact she’d get mad if he had anyone else, or if he saw her with anyone else, in her mind if he loved her he’d never want to see her with another man. That lasted three years, and dragged on another four after they were divorced. Then came number four, she was 5’ 3” (like me), 27 years old, and he was 32, they were married on Easter Sunday, two years later she told him about this piano playing lawyer she met at Bailey’s on Wednesday, Friday morning she told him she was going to Bailey‘s after work,,,my hub says the way she went on about this guy he almost told her to stay away from piano playing lawyers, but he didn’t. She came home the following Saturday and told him what happened and was surprised that he was upset, claimed if she knew this would’ve happened, she wouldn’t have done it. As crazy as it sounds, they were done by Easter Sunday, exactly two years to the day. Funny thing though, whenever he could, and at least one day a week, he’d leave the house for work, go straight to his third wife’s house and climb into bed with her, she tell him all about her latest escapades and they’d fuck like bunnies. He was a union sheetmetal worker making almost $1400 a week building EPCOT, he figured it was the cheapest woman on the side he could have, at least that’s what he said when I asked him how he could give up a days pay. Then he met me, I was 23 and he was 36,,,we were dating for 11 months and he got stuck out of town on a job that made him miss New Years,,,I didn’t miss New Years, I got ******* and woke up in a co-workers house. When he got back I confessed to him,,,he didn’t *******, but he had almost a whole bottle of Bacardi 151 that he used for smoking free base coke (before they called it crack, just think Richard Pryor with all the fire). Two weeks later he took me to a “Glory Hole”, let me suck off my first black cock, the following week he took me to an adult theater where I witnessed a girl getting ravished by a half dozen men. The following week he asked me what I wanted to do, I said I wanted to go back to the theater, that weekend I got fuck 15 times by 11 different men,,,we got married that April. That was almost 38 years ago and we’re still together,,,after all my hub went through it easy to see how he gave up and accepted being a Cuckold. Now, you requested some insight into your ex wife,,,everybody knows men have urges,,,well, so do women, they just keep it on the down low, we’re all horny, and in that mix women are the most devious and craziest. After all is said and done, no matter what the situation, the one thing all cucks have in common is their never ending desire to be a fly on the wall, once my hub adjusted to being a Cuckold, it was a no brainer he’d marry me, the one person out of all those others that not only was fine with him being the fly on the wall, but got off on it, I loved him watching me cuck him, and found ways to draw him into the action, mostly with pie eating and fluffing. Don’t try to understand any of it, just accept it and try to find your niche in the life, it’s so much easier and really quite a blast.

Well,,,here’s something to ponder, my husband was like Ted Knight on the Mary Tyler Moore show when he introduced his new bride as his “First Wife”,,,my hub married a 5’ 7” 130 pound redhead, she was 21 and he was 19,,,that lasted for about two years, till he found out while he was cheating so was she,,,with his second wife, a 5’ 2” Hot Italian number who was 21 (and so was he), approximately two years later that ended when he found out she had the audacity to cheat on him while he was busy cheating on her, again. When he was 25 he married another 5’ 2” inch 19 year old of Jewish persuasion. This one was special, she suffered from anxiety, and apparently that meant whatever she had to do to relieve her stress was okay, and just by coincidence that meant dropping her pants indiscriminately any time someone that caught her eye made her anxious. Now here’s the good part, she had no problem confessing to him every time, it was her way of showing she was sorry, but for some reason she felt she had to give up all the details, how they met, how it started, what he did, how big he was, and how she thought it would be an insult to him if she insisted he pulled out. She‘s who I have to thank for turning him from a bull to a cuck. She wouldn’t swing, in fact she’d get mad if he had anyone else, or if he saw her with anyone else, in her mind if he loved her he’d never want to see her with another man. That lasted three years, and dragged on another four after they were divorced. Then came number four, she was 5’ 3” (like me), 27 years old, and he was 32, they were married on Easter Sunday, two years later she told him about this piano playing lawyer she met at Bailey’s on Wednesday, Friday morning she told him she was going to Bailey‘s after work,,,my hub says the way she went on about this guy he almost told her to stay away from piano playing lawyers, but he didn’t. She came home the following Saturday and told him what happened and was surprised that he was upset, claimed if she knew this would’ve happened, she wouldn’t have done it. As crazy as it sounds, they were done by Easter Sunday, exactly two years to the day. Funny thing though, whenever he could, and at least one day a week, he’d leave the house for work, go straight to his third wife’s house and climb into bed with her, she tell him all about her latest escapades and they’d fuck like bunnies. He was a union sheetmetal worker making almost $1400 a week building EPCOT, he figured it was the cheapest woman on the side he could have, at least that’s what he said when I asked him how he could give up a days pay. Then he met me, I was 23 and he was 36,,,we were dating for 11 months and he got stuck out of town on a job that made him miss New Years,,,I didn’t miss New Years, I got ******* and woke up in a co-workers house. When he got back I confessed to him,,,he didn’t *******, but he had almost a whole bottle of Bacardi 151 that he used for smoking free base coke (before they called it crack, just think Richard Pryor with all the fire). Two weeks later he took me to a “Glory Hole”, let me suck off my first black cock, the following week he took me to an adult theater where I witnessed a girl getting ravished by a half dozen men. The following week he asked me what I wanted to do, I said I wanted to go back to the theater, that weekend I got fuck 15 times by 11 different men,,,we got married that April. That was almost 38 years ago and we’re still together,,,after all my hub went through it easy to see how he gave up and accepted being a Cuckold. Now, you requested some insight into your ex wife,,,everybody knows men have urges,,,well, so do women, they just keep it on the down low, we’re all horny, and in that mix women are the most devious and craziest. After all is said and done, no matter what the situation, the one thing all cucks have in common is their never ending desire to be a fly on the wall, once my hub adjusted to being a Cuckold, it was a no brainer he’d marry me, the one person out of all those others that not only was fine with him being the fly on the wall, but got off on it, I loved him watching me cuck him, and found ways to draw him into the action, mostly with pie eating and fluffing. Don’t try to understand any of it, just accept it and try to find your niche in the life, it’s so much easier and really quite a blast.
Love it! Entertaining read, as usual, from someone who has lived it, AND can express it. I think your last sentence of not trying to understand it is the most relevant.

I was prompted to write my piece by the thread title, "Once you go...". She certainly did, but then with a strange twist to finish.

She also thought it was an insult to go on a date and not give up the pussy, if the guy wanted it - but that came from traditional Japanese sensibilities about the female role. There were guys she met and didn't fuck, but that was from total absence of chemistry both ways. But this did not happen a single time with black guys. She also felt similarly about condom use - that it was an insult to not take the guy's seed. And all this became a bit problematic for her down the path where she started hooking up with US military guys stationed in Tokyo, who had a propensity to party.

Yeah, also she did not like me hooking up, although we had an open marriage period. It was definitely one-sided.

Love it! Entertaining read, as usual, from someone who has lived it, AND can express it. I think your last sentence of not trying to understand it is the most relevant.

I was prompted to write my piece by the thread title, "Once you go...". She certainly did, but then with a strange twist to finish.

She also thought it was an insult to go on a date and not give up the pussy, if the guy wanted it - but that came from traditional Japanese sensibilities about the female role. There were guys she met and didn't fuck, but that was from total absence of chemistry both ways. But this did not happen a single time with black guys. She also felt similarly about condom use - that it was an insult to not take the guy's seed. And all this became a bit problematic for her down the path where she started hooking up with US military guys stationed in Tokyo, who had a propensity to party.

Yeah, also she did not like me hooking up, although we had an open marriage period. It was definitely one-sided.
I had similar thoughts, I felt it would an insult not to swallow, so I did my whole life, eventually I acquired a taste for it and couldn’t do it any other way, it was really hard in my glory hole movies cause again, I sucked with getting the load in mind, but for the video I had to show it, I still got to swallow but it’s not the same as swallowing as it’s hitting the back of my throat. Where as most women would be shocked, scream, or run away, if someone I’m kinda dating, or even just hanging out with like a co-worker, grabs my hand and puts it on his cock, my first reaction is to squeeze it, and why not, at that point I’ve already decided we’re gonna fuck. However,,,when sucking I can’t stand peoples hands on my head, I know what I’m doing, I don’t need your assistance, I’ll remove it the first time, then the second, if a third time occurs I just ask them if they want me to continue,,,or do they want to do it themselves, once I have to verbally address it and it happens again, I leave, quite perturbed to say the least, not only because they didn’t listen, but because they ruined what could’ve been a great time. Another thing that always got me going that most women would feel uncomfortable with, is if they come up behind me, take hold of a boob in one hand, my mound in another, and begin kissing my neck,,,woo hoo, somebody’s getting some wet pussy!

Back