On holiday at a nudist beach

Drilby

Female
Real Person
From
Italy
:)
On a nudist beach we met a black guy that was lying complotely naked pretty close to me n my boyfriend
I was constantly looking at his penis
It was incredibly huge!!!!
I loved it! He was making me horny
After a couple of hours my boyfriend took a walk alone and finally managed to talk a bit to him
After half an hour again he came to us to have a little talk.... my boyfriend was clearly exited and omg..... i was constantly looking at them which were standing close to eaxh other with no swiming trousers
That guy.... omg....
He gad such a monster cock! So dark n so huge! It looked so powerful! And next to my boyfriend it was looking even bigger ahahahaha
The tinu white cock of my boyfriend was so cute n innocent compared to that monster cock!
:p:p:p
I was horny
Definitly i was totally into it and i was craving to have a little test of that giant bbc
:D:D:D
He was even getting a boner after a while, looking at my naked chest!
I took of my bikini too trying not to show too much n went for a swim
I left them to talk a bit alone. I wanted to know what my boyfriend was thinking about n was waiting him to take a decision
When i came back they were both exited n i was horny too even if the cold water was pushing down a bit my weird thoughts.
I was craving for that guy
I really wanted so badly to ride on that giant bbc while my boyfriend was going to watch n kerking off
But unfortunatly a family came over with children n nothing happened any longer!
:cry:
It was really exiting btw
I enjoyed it so much n have to say was great, really great to stand on the beach complitely naked showing off to a black dude with such a giant dick!
Well..... it worked in this way.
Maybe next time i will b more lucky.
Even my boyfriend was pissed off because he told me they talked about sex n swinger experiences when i was swimming into the sea.
Glad anyway he appreciated what he saw ehehehe
Sad we didnt try our first threesome experience.
Wish to live such an amazing experience again.

I am really curious now to find out how it feels to getting punched so badly by a huge black cock! Sure must b amazing!

Even my boyfriend was upset we didnt manage to do anything
He said he was ready to share me with another guy
And that black boy met randomly on the beach while we were on holiday, far away from home, was perfect!
He was really horny to and admitted he would be really happy to make me try my first bbc experience!

:happy:
And he really appreciated that he was such a sexy boy, hot, with nice muscles and a monster black peace of meat between his legs!
:wub::wub::wub:
ahahahahahaha
But he was a bit jelaous too since he knew i would have loved it and that he was going for sure to make me scream very loud while punching me, filling my vag complitely and stretching my tiny white pussy too in a way i would rather try again in my life!
:oops:
ehehehehehehe
Well
Even if we almost didnt do anything (just the situation but nothing phisically at all) i really had so much fun!
Loved it!
:cool:

Hope to find another hung sexy fit n horny black dude quite soon!
xoxox

Back