On her knees ?

love it when she lays on her back with you facing her,you can see her sexy body !you can stimulate and toch her!wattch as she squirms and wiggles, raises her hips up etc!!!Vey sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

Where else is a girl sucking cock gonna be. unless your standing on the coffee table. Okay maybe some of those youngsters could squat through it. Besides your already where you need to be when you start begging to be FUCKED

The first time my wife sucked my dick when we were dating she dropped to her knees and sucked me off so even though I was surprised when Icaught my wife sucking a black guy but not that she was on her knees.

Does a white girl belongs on her knees when she sucks a BBC ?
I can't comment on generalities, I can however comment on an experience I witnessed. It was the first time my wife was had by someone other than by myself. It was during a combined vacation/convention trip we were on in the seventh year of our marriage. We have both written about this elsewhere on this site, so no need to reiterate, so this is my response to the question.

The first time Pam took that massive black cock into her mouth, Edwin was standing and she was sitting on the side of the bed. That's where he was when he blew that full load of hot cum down her throat and she swallowed every droplet and then licked him clean! (Pam had never done that for me up until that time!) Edwin then moved her further back upon the bed and chewed Pam into several very quick orgasms, after which he got into her, bareback, screwing her royally, officially blackening her virginity! It was an awesome sight!

Back