Omg !! I’m a black woman that’s turning into a white cuck man 😩

eatme314

Female
From
MO, US
A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
That’s a unique position that you’re in

Heh I',m a bit confused as to what you want exactly but as a black queen you're in a prime position. Any white male and/or female will accommodate your needs. You can get any fantasy you want, you just need to demand it.

Yes you are and it’s hot af. For me it’s part of my sexuality now to be a cuck and I’ve learnt to accept this instead of fighting it

It’s totally natural that you want your alpha boyfriend to fuck as many girls as possible! Natural selection

I am a soft white cuck, I understand I'm not a real man, I just love to watch black men fucking my wife, maybe you'd enjoy watching your man fuck my wife

Attachments

• ^FB08860E8E3676CE06A1324C0FB6B5186B46F84AB82BF2A192^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^FB08860E8E3676CE06A1324C0FB6B5186B46F84AB82BF2A192^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 50
No a most cucks/sissies are pathetic but a cuck queen is a rarity among this lifestyle and it brings a Whole other dynamic that mf can’t comprehend trust me YOU TRIPPIN you good

That’s the problem love, Your a goddess you don’t need to overthink. You like what you like and nothing wrong with it, like I said your a rarity among allot of kinks but a 🔥 looking black women that’s a cuck queen is a rarity♠️✊🏾😏🍍

Welcome to our cuckold community embrace the excitement and opportunities it brings

Back