Old white virgin pervert...

I want to be honest at last...I´m Finnish almost 50 yo virgin white "man", full impotent and i have micro penis. I have too much estrogen for man, i have feminine body and i´m transvestite. But i crave teen girls, not too young but 18,19 yo girls ...I want them but i can´t do nothing with them.. For girls i´m old pervert who craves them but they know that i´m too safe for them.. Many girl knows that i have always talked against black men and that makes them laugh at me...because they have fucked with foreign men in front of me and still i haven´t ever even touched girl.. That has made me so sub that i dream how i will be fame joke for ALL white girls..I dream that millions girls around of world will know that i´m old white virgin transvestite, who talks against black men but wants to watch blacks fucking Finnish girls in front of me and that i know how tastes BBC what has just been in hot young white pussy!

Attachments

• normal_kuva0405.jpg
    normal_kuva0405.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 48
  • thumb_kuva0401.jpg
    thumb_kuva0401.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I want to be honest at last...I´m Finnish almost 50 yo virgin white "man", full impotent and i have micro penis. I have too much estrogen for man, i have feminine body and i´m transvestite. But i crave teen girls, not too young but 17,18 yo girls ...I want them but i can´t do nothing with them.. For girls i´m old pervert who craves them but they know that i´m too safe for them.. Many girl knows that i have always talked against black men and that makes them laugh at me...because they have fucked with foreign men in front of me and still i haven´t ever even touched girl.. That has made me so sub that i dream how i will be fame joke for ALL white girls..I dream that millions girls around of world will know that i´m old white virgin transvestite, who talks against black men but wants to watch blacks fucking Finnish girls in front of me and that i know how tastes BBC what has just been in hot young white pussy!
As many in the south part of the US would say: “well, bless your heart! You’ve got a tough row to hoe.” I have no answer to your problem, but wish you good luck.

Back