Old school interracial missionary

Hello everyone! I have learned from this site that I love to reveal personal and private details about my wife. I love to chat with him, intelligent gentleman and answer all his questions sharing her deepest and most personal secrets. Please send me a message if you’re interested

There's no denying the passionate intimacy that old school missionary is. It's as close as two human beings can get, they are face to face and chest to chest with muscular black skin pressed into soft pale breasts. He can rise up on his hands to inspect her beautiful body and she can reach up and caress his chest and gaze down at his big bare black cock plunging into her west pussy. Deep warm wet kisses are also so easy and the best way to express loving passion and is easy to do when the mood strikes. It also is the best way for her to totally surrender every fiber of her being to her black lover.View attachment 6189982View attachment 6189984View attachment 6189986View attachment 6189987View attachment 6189990View attachment 6189995View attachment 6190005View attachment 6190008View attachment 6190010View attachment 6190018
This is too intimate for an audience (cuckold husband cameraman). When a Bull and wife are truly MAKING LOVE - leave the room!!!

Have some respect for the couple and give them privacy to make love together 1-1.

Back