Old school interracial missionary

A
These photos of the wife being completely covered by her black lover, are so HOT! He is covering her completely, his weight on her, as she is submitting to him with her legs as wide as they will go as she kisses his neck, uses her hand to pull him in deeper, holds him tight, and waits for the warm flood inside her.
Absolutely! I'm always searching for stuff like that. Those pics make me wish I could be taken like her. Look at his muscular arms! Think of his hard cock and his black balls between your legs! Those pics make me wish I was a woman.

There is no comparison to old school missionary!!!! It is by far my favorite position! I love to fuck my lovers face to face pulling his body into mine as we passionately kiss and carress each other!The intimacy is over the top and to me its the very best way to make love to a fine black man!!!! I love to stare into my lovers eyes as he releases and cums deep inside me 😊 Ug!!!!!

There's no denying the passionate intimacy that old school missionary is. It's as close as two human beings can get, they are face to face and chest to chest with muscular black skin pressed into soft pale breasts. He can rise up on his hands to inspect her beautiful body and she can reach up and caress his chest and gaze down at his big bare black cock plunging into her west pussy. Deep warm wet kisses are also so easy and the best way to express loving passion and is easy to do when the mood strikes. It also is the best way for her to totally surrender every fiber of her being to her black lover.View attachment 6189982View attachment 6189984
Love this view- His muscles, his ass, his balls. So hot!

With my legs on my black lovers shoulders is our favorite position for many reasons.
I know that is one of my wife's favorite positions too. Her lover can get very deep, he taps her cervix on every downstroke which drives her wild. She loves that.

There is no comparison to old school missionary!!!! It is by far my favorite position! I love to fuck my lovers face to face pulling his body into mine as we passionately kiss and carress each other!The intimacy is over the top and to me its the very best way to make love to a fine black man!!!! I love to stare into my lovers eyes as he releases and cums deep inside me 😊 Ug!!!!!
My wife likes watching her lover's expression when he cums in her too. She instinctively spreads her legs wider and tips her hips up when she senses he's about to cum, and then watches him as he releases inside her. Very hot to watch her!

They have some of the best looking bulls, and some beautiful women, not to many boob jobs (we hate those), not overkill on the tattoos, or the piercings,,,not to mention some of the palest white women, and blackest black men. My only complaint is is too much white in the pictures,,,all that white takes away from the women, it washes them out, give me some color.
I agree, natural breasts are better regardless of size. Women with no tattoos or piercings at all are the best Blacked models IMHO, since those things only distract from the natural beauty of the woman and the sex she is having.

Back