Ok here it goes…

Denise4bbc101

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
B64F1486-79E1-4BAF-BCB1-E72EE9262F9D.jpeg67037EAB-0307-4D07-B0AF-ECCA60D41CDE.pngSo my friends divorced “sister” is going to Uganda or Tanzinia or somewhere in few weeks. My friend is nervous her “sister”will attract a lot of attention from black men there. I’m not sure she isn’t going looking for it in the first place… so I said she will have no problem if she wants finding fun and trouble.. so us ladies are asking what you think?

Last edited:
View attachment 4684925View attachment 4687612So my friends divorced “sister” is going to Uganda or Tanzinia or somewhere in few weeks. My friend is nervous her “sister”will attract a lot of attention from black men there. I’m not sure she isn’t going looking for it in the first place… so I said she will have no problem if she wants finding fun and trouble.. so us ladies are asking what you think?
So what happened?

View attachment 4684925View attachment 4687612So my friends divorced “sister” is going to Uganda or Tanzinia or somewhere in few weeks. My friend is nervous her “sister”will attract a lot of attention from black men there. I’m not sure she isn’t going looking for it in the first place… so I said she will have no problem if she wants finding fun and trouble.. so us ladies are asking what you think?
And did she have fun?

She is gorgeous and has amazing body this women deserve all bbc she wants would love t be cuckolded by her

Back