Ohio Vixen Will Submit To BBC

Hey there. We're a kinky stag vixen couple seeking a BBC to dominate her. She's intelligent, professional, polite, and shy yet kinky as fuck. She's absolutely gorgeous, thick and sexy. She is submissive to me and I want to see her submit to a hung black dominant man. Put her on her knees, test her throat, tell her to say nasty *******, make her look at me while you bury yourself in her. Treat her like a lady before but treat her like your own personal white whore right in front of me. This is no *******. We are for real. SO MANY guys are chicken ******* and back out. Would love to fine the right guy for an on going situation.

Attachments

• 20190611_225602.jpg
    20190611_225602.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 141
Hey there. We're a kinky stag vixen couple seeking a BBC to dominate her. She's intelligent, professional, polite, and shy yet kinky as fuck. She's absolutely gorgeous, thick and sexy. She is submissive to me and I want to see her submit to a hung black dominant man. Put her on her knees, test her throat, tell her to say nasty *******, make her look at me while you bury yourself in her. Treat her like a lady before but treat her like your own personal white whore right in front of me. This is no *******. We are for real. SO MANY guys are chicken ******* and back out. Would love to fine the right guy for an on going situation.
I understand your dilemma. You sound like an authentic dominant. Most guys. Black or white, haven’t a clue as to how to dominate a classy strong beautiful lady. We could definitely learn a few things from each other. I’m in Detroit but travel to Toledo often if you don’t find what you’re looking for and willing to meet halfway

Last edited:
Back