We need regular BBC in Melbourne Australia

TDoggle

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
Australia
We've had a few meet ups that we loved, but we're looking to really get comfortable with someone and get kinky about enjoying their BBC 🤭 She loves to please, to be drilled into slowly and deeply, but also to take it hard and fast with plenty of ass slapping and hair pulling. Hubby really wants to see her pushed mentally too and open up about her desires. We also love him having to film her being dominated, and she's hoping to start posting more online in the future

Last edited:
We're still looking for that perfect match.

We're very introspective and willing to try new things, so anyone who likes to stimulate, persuade, and dominate a cuckold couple please say hi if you are looking for what we've described 😊 Especially if you're fit for a size queen

Last edited:

We're very introspective and willing to try new things, so anyone who likes to stimulate, persuade, and dominate a cuckold couple please say hi if you are looking for what we've described 😊 Especially if you're fit for a size queen
Love your profile. I am looking for something regular when I am in Victoria once every couple of months..

I have a 16 men BBC crew in Melbourne Aus.We can host in Brunswick west on weekends

Back