A kinky couple here wanting another man for my sexy woman. She wants to tease and please while I watch and might sometimes join in. We are not a cuckold couple, more like a stag and vixen couple. I'm her daddy dom and she's my submissive baby girl. That being said, she needs this other man to be dominant too. Don't get me wrong, she's classy, smart, shy and polite and will be treated with respect before and after. But during, she's to be used and have her boundaries pushed a little bit. Make her say nasty things, make her look at me while you're fucking her, hold her hair and see how much she can take down her throat. Don't let her sweet, innocence fool you. She's kinky as fuck and VERY eager to perform.

Last edited:
Hey there Mallo. I see you're interested. So you read our profile. Just to make sure. We ate.nit a cuckold couple. She is submissive to me and will submit to whoever we choose. She is to be treated like a lady in normal conversation but like a filthy whore when being flirted with. She's shy and quiet so her doms need to be vocal and have no trouble talking dirty *******. She LOVES it. Right now we're having trouble finding a dom that will be dominant enough. Don't let her polite, shy, quiet innocence fool you, she's kinky as fuck. What's your name and how old are you?

Attachments

• 20190612_152449.jpg
    20190612_152449.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 104
Back