Ohio Clubs

Mcpammer

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Hey everyone, I’m going to be in Columbus the beginning of of July and have never experienced any swinger club what so ever so I thought this would be the best time to try one out. As of now I only know Princeton. If you have any recommendations let me know what should I expect. Until then I’ll be waiting in SD 😉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 59
Hey everyone, I’m going to be in Columbus the beginning of of July and have never experienced any swinger club what so ever so I thought this would be the best time to try one out. As of now I only know Princeton. If you have any recommendations let me know what should I expect. Until then I’ll be waiting in SD 😉
That fine looking cock would look great going into my mature wife! I’d help hold her legs open for it.

We have a family thing Saturday night and it would be a stretch to do both.we would love to go to your event it’s definitely what we enjoy.sls only shows one person signed up and that would be a major disappointment.we tried to do a hotel party once and all but 1 was a no show

We have a family thing Saturday night and it would be a stretch to do both.we would love to go to your event it’s definitely what we enjoy.sls only shows one person signed up and that would be a major disappointment.we tried to do a hotel party once and all but 1 was a no show
This event is on Friday July 16, not Saturday, so many you could make it?
Don’t go off of SLS. It’s not representative of our numbers. We had 3 people say yes to Fetish Night last night in there but ended up with 120 people.
The last BBC night I hosted on a holiday weekend and we still hit 60+

If you can handle an 55 minute drive West of Columbus on I-70, there is also Ohio Swings in New Carlisle, OH (NE of Dayton). They are single male friendly, and the hosts take the time to introduce new people to everybody. They are open 4 days a week.

Back