Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

When my wife found her first Bull, her only rule was to always use a condom. So when he finally came over for the first time, he fucked my wife in our bed and he wore a condom, no problem. 2 days later when my wife was asking me if he could come over again to fuck her, i said sure why not. We already had some shots and she was pretty tipsy so when he got there he started foreplay stuff in the kitchen, both slowly got undressed in the living room, then he carried my wife into our bedroom. I went to follow them after they got in there but he pushed the door almost closed just leaving it a little cracked, so i gave them some play time before i went in.

I waited a few minutes and when i got back to peak through the door she was in her knees sucking his huge dick, so i just waited and watched. Then she laid on the bed and he climbed on top of her letting his dick lay across my wife's stomach while they kissed and then started easing his huge black dick into my wifes tight lil pusssy, she struggled to take him for a while until he got her stretched out. But i noticed he never put on a condom. I went in but he was already buried 9" inside her. So i said, here's the condoms. He just kept slowly fcking her while i was standing there holding the condoms. She didn't say anything either so i just watched him fuck my wife bare and didn't say anything and just backed up and stood outside the door watching this guy we just met a few days ago own my wife better than I ever had. And she let him have ALL HER BODY.

After about 30 minutes of pounding her he pinned her like this and started pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in. Had her screaming! Then he buried his balls deep and started unloading 9"inside my wife. I didn't know what to do! I just stared as he moaned real loud every time he throbbed another load in her. She couldn't fight it either plus she was cumming so hard she couldn't talk and had tears running down. When he finally finished he slowly pulled out of her and just laid his dick in my wife's tummy while they both caught their breath. She reached down and felt the entire length of his dick and how far it came up on her stomach. She just looked at me and said, "omg he unloaded half way up my body! I felt his cum every time he throbbed in me and it feels like my insides are full of him! Why did i let him do that? I'm still not on any BC!" He just smiled and said, "it's ok you couldn't help it. And now i own that pussy. Bet you'll keep letting me cum in you too." And she did from then on until he got her pregnant.

She still loves when her bull pins her like this and unloads inside her!

Last edited:
Back