Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

The first time i saw her get fucked like this was her 3rd fuck with her first bull. She squirted on his dick, was about to cry she was cumming so hard and he had to lay her down on the bed cause she look like she was having a seizure she was cumming so hard and couldn't stop. After she was able to speak a complete sentence again, she was reaching for him and was being him to please please keep fucking her and that he could do whatever he wanted. She looked at me and said, "i don't even care anymore, you wanted me to try this and OMG i fucking love it! I didn't know sex could be so good. I need his dick in me! He can do whatever he wants!"

I remember the first time i was out of town for work and i facetimed my wife before i went to bed but she didn't answer so i waited about 10 minutes and tried again... and this is the view I got! I thought i called the wrong person, I don't know why or who it woulda been, but I hung up quick cause i thought it wasn't her. Then i waited a few seconds and realized i called my wife! So i called again and she answered like this again. First thing she said was, "you might as well find out now" She had a Bull for a while at this point but i heard him behind her saying, "he didn't know I was coming over everytime he gone?" She just kept staring into the camera and said "Well no, but he does now!" I was instantly jealous and hard. Before i could say anything she said, "don't even get mad, you're the one that wanted me to do this and you know how much i love it now!" I couldn't say anything so i just watched as he fuckd the sht outta my wife on our bed making her cum over and over for almost 30 min while knowing i couldn't do anything about it cause i was like 500 miles away. She just kept the camera on and i could hear him starting to grunt and she started to cum at the same time. Then he starting slamming his dick in her and grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up while he leaned back on his knees and pulled her kinda on top so his dick was buried balls deep and he unloaded 9" inside my wife. After she finally caught her breath and could talk, all i could do was ask, "did he have a condom on?" She said, " oh fuck no! You know better than that. Hey I gotta go, i needa clean his dick up before he takes me on our date btw I'm staying at his house while you're gone. Might as well get some dick while you're gone, right?" I didn't call her any more and just waited for her to call the whole time i was gone. Cause i knew what they were doing every day after work when they got home until he wore her out. When i finally got home 4 days later we talked a lot and she told me everything they had been doing and how much she loved that i wanted her to try hotwife life and she wished she did it sooner.

Last edited:
In some regions of Malawi a ceremony of ritual purification known as kusasa fumbi (lit. 'brushing off the dust') is performed. In it, a foreigner white woman volunteers to have sexual intercourse with multiple men of the tribe following ******* and the intimate mud dance of fertility. Kachabali sexual practice is an ancient African sexual technique that focuses on triggering the female ejaculation and not just one, but multiple intense orgasms in the form of heavy, uncontrollable squirting. Women who get pregnant through this lustful ritual are not only considered extremely lucky but also sacred.

Back