Oestrogel shrink penis

Holy crap, I like peppermint tea and ******* it all the time. My cock has shortened up some of the years. Maybe that's the reason?

Of course. everything you read on Google must be true.

One thing you learn when you start looking at research is, you don't believe research!

Not saying there is a correlation to drinking the peppermint tea but it may be why I have shrunk a few inches over the years

Not saying there is a correlation to drinking the peppermint tea but it may be why I have shrunk a few inches over the years
Time helps shrink the penis. ;)

Most methods that have an influence on hormone levels work fairly well during upgrowth but have less of an impact on the full-grown adult. (Note that messing about with hormones could pose a severe health risk!)

A note on...

chastity (ˈtʃæstɪtɪ)
n.
abstention from sexual intercourse; virginity or celibacy​

Not having "sexual intercourse" won`t help. The key is preventing an erection. The combination of being "caged" and patient does it! ;)

But what success can be expected?: Shrinkage of less than 10% or one inch (maximum)! Also, length shrinks easier than girth. @jay1986 & @pvak74: Would a result like that suffice your demands?

I'm average in girth and if I could shrink an inch in length that would be good. I used to be right about 6 inches and over the years I have shrunk down 5 inches on a good day. Chastity and other methods could take me down to 4 and maybe less. I have heard other people say being caged will shrink up your cock a lot over time. And what you say confirms that again

....If you're serious about shrinking your penis and decreasing your sexual desires, the only sure way is to cut off the testosterone supplied to your body. This means killing/removing your testicles ... if you're ready for that, there's plenty of material on ways to do it, and google has a lot of info on castration, etc. It seems a lot of interest, these days, in submissive men subjecting to this procedure ... why, I don't understand. Sorta self destructive, actually.

Back