Ode to my Black King

A woman could only feel.. Truly honored to have the attention of such a King. Let alone allowed in the presence of.. And wanted like he wanted me. Like a deer that pants after water. So the intoxification of pheramonious pleasure only awakened my arousals that so very ached to get out.. A pussy that ached for pleasure, roughness, and to be pounded and fucked open like a Watermellon and eaten and face washed and licked over and over and over and still left twice as juicy. After the mega boms of pleasure writhed and flowed throughout my body my pussy and his very hot.. This one broke the mold. Should be made into a mold. Eleven inches of Sweet chocolate soldier scruptious nestled in between of a Black motha- fuckin Mocha fox. I have to suck this sceptor so strong and mighty. I begin taking it all in and suck the thick sweet sensitive glans until the King wants himself to breath together within me. He had a pussy's pathway to tear up and lay a New pussy down! And he did. Strong. Veril. Only muscle upon muscle my fingers have traced absorbing their fine cuts and yet skin softness. The tip of his cock found my opening. I moaned needing this more than anything. I was needing a stretching. A pounding. I needed him to fuck me to death. He did with every thrust I opened my legs for punishment and pleasure - whichever came first. Getting fucked by a human fucking machine will leave a pussy bruised and red. But alive and still wanting and needing more. He got behind me and drilled me again . And we both took deep breaths.. And the Pearl Jam ran down my pussy and and any remaining on my face-down my throat . Oh I can swallow a fountain for hours. Than he spoke "I have loved you-since childhood." I saw two visions of him running-as in a race. Running and winning both races. Running and literally winning by a nose.
But he won.
I think about another friend whose name means "My Cross has come home" as he looked at me with his deep-love-penetrating his eyes. I realize this is something so very great and good. I am overwhelmed in not just a very-fucked-freshly fucked-as well as "feels" fucked up(Oh but soooooo good!!!)-pussy-but gratefulness. EP June 1 2018

Last edited:
A woman could only feel.. Truly honored to have the attention of such a King. Let alone allowed in the presence of.. And wanted like he wanted me. Like a deer that pants after water. So the intoxification of pheramonious pleasure only awakened my arousals that so very ached to get out.. A pussy that ached for pleasure, roughness, and to be pounded and fucked open like a Watermellon and eaten and face washed and licked over and over and over and still left twice as juicy. After the mega boms of pleasure writhed and flowed throughout my body my pussy and his very hot.. This one broke the mold. Should be made into a mold. Eleven inches of Sweet chocolate soldier scruptious nestled in between of a Black motha- fuckin Mocha fox. I have to suck this sceptor so strong and mighty. I begin taking it all in and suck the thick sweet sensitive glans until the King wants himself to breath together within me. He had a pussy's pathway to tear up and lay a New pussy down! And he did. Strong. Veril. Only muscle upon muscle my fingers have traced absorbing their fine cuts and yet skin softness. The tip of his cock found my opening. I moaned needing this more than anything. I was needing a stretching. A pounding. I needed him to fuck me to death. He did with every thrust I opened my legs for punishment and pleasure - whichever came first. Getting fucked by a human fucking machine will leave a pussy bruised and red. But alive and still wanting and needing more. He got behind me and drilled me again . And we both took deep breaths.. And the Pearl Jam ran down my pussy and and any remaining on my face-down my throat . Oh I can swallow a fountain for hours. Than he spoke "I have loved you-since childhood." I saw two visions of him running-as in a race. Running and winning both races. Running and literally winning by a nose.
But he won.
I think about another friend whose name means "My Cross has come home" as he looked at me with his deep-love-penetrating his eyes. I realize this is something so very great and good. I am overwhelmed in not just a very-fucked-freshly fucked-as well as "feels" fucked up(Oh but soooooo good!!!)-pussy-but gratefulness. EP June 1 2018
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poetry

Back