Occupation of cuck

Well, I'm not a cuck, so not sure how relevant this is, I'm actually a bull to some, and "stag" pertaining to my own marriage.

Retired military, concurrently and shortly after retirement built a B to B firm that specialized in HR services, turned private equity investor, now completely retired. High average IQ, but willing to outwork my peers was a ******* multiplier in my acquisition of wealth.

was an order clerk (ordering parts) for an airline....then worked from home in construction sales...as of 3 weeks ago retired!

although not really a "cuck".....more of a husband of hotwife!

Currently single so I don't identify as anything (would love to partake in sharing/swinging but without any humiliation aspects). I'm currently working as an automotive mechanic for a major dealership but looking to start my own shop in the next year or so that focuses on the make I currently work on predominately.

I work in IT. So if you picture an overweight pasty white guy in an office all day as a cuck than you are correct. I'm reasonably smart but only when it gets the job done.

What do you cucks do for a living? Im wondering if there are any correlations to wealth or intelligence.
Interesting question posed here and I have my suspicions behind the intent and line of questioning with emphasizing about “any correlations to wealth or intelligence.” I could be wrong and it could be the opposite of what I suspise with the social survey being conducted here but many of the responses so far provided have indeed already supported a correlation amongst the self professed cucks toward being very intelligent and wealthy.

Although not a cuck myself and being a Bull I will say 90% of the cuck couples Ive met the husbands or boyfriends have all been in the occupations of successful business owners, IT managers, lawyers, Financial service, and Military leaders which all require a having an above average level of intelligence and they were all more than very well off.

So to the contrary of some possibly misguided beliefs of a cuck being a weak or simpe minded and poor man that is just not simply the case. Just as Bulls have high testosterone and are very aggressive by nature being very competitive and going straight after what they want, cucks too have their own call of nature in which they have selfless desires to give or serve their female mates in anyway possible. This includes seeing her satisfied by those very aggressive and almost savage men who would fuck their brains out which is quite a spectal they enjoy viewing.

Although incomprehensible to some cucks are simply the natural flip side of the coin from a Bull and cucks very naturally receive an altruistic great sense of satisfaction of seeing their mate pleased in ways they may not be able to provide physically but can support intelligently and financially. Cucks also intelligently understand their natural role and position in the relationship which they know naturally they can support and provide for their female mate but yet enjoy that she takes a stronger, more agressive, or simply more well endowed male as a lover on occasion and participate in the spectal of raw inhibited animalistic spirit stimulating sex.

There is more to discuss on this point about the nature of a cuck based on biological evolution of the ******* species which is covered more on the post here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ll-and-sexual-power.60908/page-8#post-1843322

Last edited:
Interesting question posed here and I have my suspicions behind the intent and line of questioning with emphasizing about “any correlations to wealth or intelligence.” I could be wrong and it could be the opposite of what I suspise with the social survey being conducted here but many of the responses so far provided have indeed already supported a correlation amongst the self professed cucks toward being very intelligent and wealthy.

Although not a cuck myself and being a Bull I will say 90% of the cuck couples Ive met the husbands or boyfriends have all been in the occupations of successful business owners, IT managers, lawyers, Financial service, and Military leaders which all require a having an above average level of intelligence and they were all more than very well off.

So to the contrary of some possibly misguided beliefs of a cuck being a weak or simpe minded and poor man that is just not simply the case. Just as Bulls have high testosterone and are very aggressive by nature being very competitive and going straight after what they want, cucks too have their own call of nature in which they have selfless desires to give or serve their female mates in anyway possible. This includes seeing her satisfied by those very aggressive and almost savage men who would fuck their brains out which is quite a spectal they enjoy viewing.

Although incomprehensible to some cucks are simply the natural flip side of the coin from a Bull and cucks very naturally receive an altruistic great sense of satisfaction of seeing their mate pleased in ways they may not be able to provide physically but can support intelligently and financially. Cucks also intelligently understand their natural role and position in the relationship which they know naturally they can support and provide for their female mate but yet enjoy that she takes a stronger, more agressive, or simply more well endowed male as a lover on occasion and participate in the spectal of raw inhibited animalistic spirit stimulating sex.

There is more to discuss on this point about the nature of a cuck based on biological evolution of the ******* species which is covered more on the post here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ll-and-sexual-power.60908/page-8#post-1843322

Her Pet; Well said...on my end I am a small business owner that selsl all sort of environmentally friendly products worldwide.

I believe most intelligent cucks find the mind-fuck as the most appealing aspect of this lifestyle. There are many types of mind-fucks, but the main one I'm referring to is the conscious decision to be faithful and devoted to a woman who not only has the freedom to be with black men when she chooses, but who revels in the unfairness of it. The more she indulges in her freedom and power, the more the cuck is drawn to her.
I think it takes a level of intelligence to first overcome the jealousy, and second, turn it into a positive desire for the woman.

That being said, I am a software developer, with an engineering degree, a state champion wrestler in high school, and an athlete who played most sports.

Exceptional communication skills, particularly in written communication, are a reliable marker of intelligence. Because this is a written communication forum, it is somewhat self-selecting for the more intelligent.

I work in a promotion and travel business which has been family operated for several generations. Although I work smart and efficiently, I do know I am fortunate because:
  • I was born into it (duh)
  • Well traveled people tend to be open-minded and I am warmly accepted as a trans-girl, although I'm sure it helps that I'm thin and pretty.
  • I know a good number of Black men who enjoy the lifestyle and I quietly connect moms-on-vacation with Black Bulls.
  • My "uniform" is often short-shorts and a polo or bikini. I have a tiny clitty-bump, which means.....I'm a visible trans-girl, in a position to influence younger whitebois that feminization is natural for us.
  • Oh, did I mention the Black men? There's Black men. I get to travel with Black men.

Last edited:
Back