Oakville Canada

OakvilleCple

Couple
From
Canada
We are a new couple, me 37 and husband 49, who are looking for a sexy in-shape sexy black man to talk to with a view to becoming my first. This has been both of our fantasies for a while, we have talked about it and now want to try.

I am a professional business owner, 5 7 brunette 34c, no children.

Please come and say hello. We are open to chatting to everyone.

Attachments

• 11082018.jpg
    11082018.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 348
We are a new couple, me 37 and husband 49, who are looking for a sexy in-shape sexy black man to talk to with a view to becoming my first. This has been both of our fantasies for a while, we have talked about it and now want to try.

Your body is perfect. :sex:

Welcome to the site. You are sexy and will; get what you are looking for very easily.

Dammmmnnnn!!! your body is tight:hot: and very fuckable :sex: :blackgreedy:

Back