NYC (now) 25-yo PAWG still looking for MFM or gang bang!!

italianxrose

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
I turned 25 in November, and I finish up a semester of graduate school next week.. I really want to organize a gang bang somewhere near me (queens/NYC area) and would love any one interested to reach out! Looking for 2-5 handsome and hung men to properly slut me out!! I'll add some pics but there's a bunch more media on my profile 😋 If we've been messaging and you could help me organize this, please dm me ❤️

Attachments

• BentOVer.jpg
    BentOVer.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 394
  • tempImage4QScs8.png
    tempImage4QScs8.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 405
  • IMG_9713.JPG
    IMG_9713.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 391
I turned 25 in November, and I finish up a semester of graduate school next week.. I really want to organize a gang bang somewhere near me (queens/NYC area) and would love any one interested to reach out! Looking for 2-5 handsome and hung men to properly slut me out!! I'll add some pics but there's a bunch more media on my profile 😋 If we've been messaging and you could help me organize this, please dm me ❤️
Brooklyn native here. I'm definitely interested

Such a hot young fuck slut to TAKE N ENJOY 😈🍆🍆🍆🍆😈

I’d be down 👀

Babe you available tonight ?

Back