NYC 24yo in open-ended search for MFM or BBC gang bang

italianxrose

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hi! Looking to connect and start a conversation with 2-4 handsome and hung men to slut me out 😇 Moderately experienced but eager to gain more, and have some fun I always fantasize about. I'm 24 years old, single!, living in Queens but willing to travel throughout the NY/NJ area. Would love to have a virtual date first to discuss what we all want, what our limits are, and a safe word so I can catch my breath! I've been recently tested for both STI's and Covid and can provide those results.

Now onto the nasty ******* 😈 I'm super submissive, and love being thrown around, played with and teased. I have experience with DP, and I have done MFM and gang bang with 3 BBC before. I'm super creamy, thick, and have a chill and laid-back but positive energy. Very kinky and very excited to hear back from some of you 😋 Please message me so we can start our conversation!
IMG_9556.JPGView attachment IMG_0646.MOV

View attachment IMG_0649.MOV

Hi! Looking to connect and start a conversation with 2-4 handsome and hung men to slut me out 😇 Moderately experienced but eager to gain more, and have some fun I always fantasize about. I'm 24 years old, single!, living in Queens but willing to travel throughout the NY/NJ area. Would love to have a virtual date first to discuss what we all want, what our limits are, and a safe word so I can catch my breath! I've been recently tested for both STI's and Covid and can provide those results.

Now onto the nasty ******* 😈 I'm super submissive, and love being thrown around, played with and teased. I have experience with DP, and I have done MFM and gang bang with 3 BBC before. I'm super creamy, thick, and have a chill and laid-back but positive energy. Very kinky and very excited to hear back from some of you 😋 Please message me so we can start our conversation!
View attachment 5322104View attachment 5322106

View attachment 5322105
Just saw this! This is hot as hell!

View attachment 5322105
Such super hot fuck slut, daymn would luv to beat that ass n meaty pussy hard 🍆🍆😈😈

View attachment 5322105
Can I be your friend

View attachment 5322105
Damn baby your amazing 🤤😍😈

Back