Nude Beach

Most will pretend not to notice, but will keep their joy internalized. If you are actually interacting with then when they see it, you might get a blush or playful comment thrown your way.
That's what I figured my first wife used to go to a nude beach with an older gentleman friend of hers I was never invited she was really hot and I know she saw some hard-ons

That's actually a good question. I think most people are not in favor of seeing hard-ons at a nude beach. The beach, albeit a nude one, isn't supposed to be sexual. Liberating, yes, but to a point. Therefore people are expected to restrain their urges just like in regular society. Men are unfortunately gifted with a broadcast signal when they are turned on and that does present a problem for some guys. The more you go though the less it tends to just "pop up". Nudity, like anything else can become normal if you're around it enough and will be less likely to spark anything immediately. Now, that said, if we saw you hard at the beach, we don't care (in fact it can be a compliment if you were nearby either making eye contact or talking to the Mrs.). It's natural. You just need to be careful who sees it and have a way to hide it from most people who would be upset about it.
Thanks!

It’s still on my bucket list to go to a nude beach but everything I read about them they kind of frown on walking around with an erection, however, I would hope and be very turned on if my wife could see a few when we were there!

Gotta ask this (though in most parts of the country it's more than a little cold!).....When I go to a nude beach (Black's Beach is only 10 miles away here in California) I feel ashamed getting an erection. I don't feel comfortable walking around with one (hey, look at this!), and on the few occasions that I've taken a woman there, I don't really appreciate a man flaunting his hard dick in front of my date. I also have to explain to my date, why I have an erection, who I was looking at, etc. Becomes more of a hassle than a pleasure at times. Question....do women/couples who are out to enjoy their day at the beach feel uncomfortable if a man is sitting or walking around with a rock hard dick? Sounds silly, but I've had women and couples look and smile, but also had them give me the "nah, that's not cool" look, too.
I find your report a little odd. I have been to many nudist venues, most in Europe, some in the U.S. and have never seen and erection. In a swing setting, when people are touching you may see one, but otherwise, a man with an erection his likely doing so on purpose. For an adult male, erections in nudist venues are highly likely to be intentional and NOT welcome, even by horny women. It is so out of place that it is more of an assault than being attractive. The BIG key component of the erection issue is that nudist venues are NOT sexual (swinger venues aside). There is nothing going on to cause arousal. If you argue that the sight of a random naked woman at a location with dozens or hundreds of naked people makes you hard, I tend to doubt your report. A typical nudist setting includes people of all ages and weights, perhaps struggling with beach gear, trying to set up camp to avoid the wind and too much sun and take care of the ******* they have tagging along... Take away the ******* and it is still couples trying to make themselves comfortable outdoors, enjoying being nude with other like minded people. It just is not sexual. But yourself in the woman's head, she is enjoying the company and conversation, maybe even flirting with an intelligent man (not his penis). There are scores of naked men/couples who are being polite and social, not a single one with an erection; and along comes "poop for brains" with a boner. My first thought is that everyone he comes close to will simply turn their backs to him.

I find your report a little odd. I have been to many nudist venues, most in Europe, some in the U.S. and have never seen and erection. In a swing setting, when people are touching you may see one, but otherwise, a man with an erection his likely doing so on purpose. For an adult male, erections in nudist venues are highly likely to be intentional and NOT welcome, even by horny women. It is so out of place that it is more of an assault than being attractive. The BIG key component of the erection issue is that nudist venues are NOT sexual (swinger venues aside). There is nothing going on to cause arousal. If you argue that the sight of a random naked woman at a location with dozens or hundreds of naked people makes you hard, I tend to doubt your report. A typical nudist setting includes people of all ages and weights, perhaps struggling with beach gear, trying to set up camp to avoid the wind and too much sun and take care of the ******* they have tagging along... Take away the ******* and it is still couples trying to make themselves comfortable outdoors, enjoying being nude with other like minded people. It just is not sexual. But yourself in the woman's head, she is enjoying the company and conversation, maybe even flirting with an intelligent man (not his penis). There are scores of naked men/couples who are being polite and social, not a single one with an erection; and along comes "poop for brains" with a boner. My first thought is that everyone he comes close to will simply turn their backs to him.
If you've read this thread (or, as you call it, "report") thoroughly, then you've seen that it is not "uncommon." You have also seen (though not comprehended) that some swingers do, in fact, visit nude beaches--specifically Black's Beach here in San Diego. Perhaps you may only look at the female body through an asexual prism, but that's not real life. Ever look at a woman in a bikini? Why? Ever see a woman in tight fitting yoga pants and sneak a look, Why? Sorry that I find the female body attractive and may get aroused when it is "inappropriate." However, for you to imply that I am "making this up" and an erection is a sign of "lack of intelligence" unless in the proper setting, is carrying this a bit too far. Perhaps it is you, who is online looking for philosophical rationales for a hard dick that has "poop for brains" (your childish terminology, not mine)! With that, I'll let you get back to being the life of the party and remember, if you can't get a strong, stiff dick unless it's in the proper setting, at least be "polite and social!"

Last edited:
Back