Nude Beach

My beautiful wife and I have had some interesting experiences at Haulover Beach. I have shared the details in a Haulover Nude Beach thread. Haulover is an awesome clothing optional beach just North of Miami. Plenty of BBC to see there. Love that Beach!
Is Haulover in Fort Lauderdale?

Gotta ask this (though in most parts of the country it's more than a little cold!).....When I go to a nude beach (Black's Beach is only 10 miles away here in California) I feel ashamed getting an erection. I don't feel comfortable walking around with one (hey, look at this!), and on the few occasions that I've taken a woman there, I don't really appreciate a man flaunting his hard dick in front of my date. I also have to explain to my date, why I have an erection, who I was looking at, etc. Becomes more of a hassle than a pleasure at times. Question....do women/couples who are out to enjoy their day at the beach feel uncomfortable if a man is sitting or walking around with a rock hard dick? Sounds silly, but I've had women and couples look and smile, but also had them give me the "nah, that's not cool" look, too.

Gotta ask this (though in most parts of the country it's more than a little cold!).....When I go to a nude beach (Black's Beach is only 10 miles away here in California) I feel ashamed getting an erection. I don't feel comfortable walking around with one (hey, look at this!), and on the few occasions that I've taken a woman there, I don't really appreciate a man flaunting his hard dick in front of my date. I also have to explain to my date, why I have an erection, who I was looking at, etc. Becomes more of a hassle than a pleasure at times. Question....do women/couples who are out to enjoy their day at the beach feel uncomfortable if a man is sitting or walking around with a rock hard dick? Sounds silly, but I've had women and couples look and smile, but also had them give me the "nah, that's not cool" look, too.

That's actually a good question. I think most people are not in favor of seeing hard-ons at a nude beach. The beach, albeit a nude one, isn't supposed to be sexual. Liberating, yes, but to a point. Therefore people are expected to restrain their urges just like in regular society. Men are unfortunately gifted with a broadcast signal when they are turned on and that does present a problem for some guys. The more you go though the less it tends to just "pop up". Nudity, like anything else can become normal if you're around it enough and will be less likely to spark anything immediately. Now, that said, if we saw you hard at the beach, we don't care (in fact it can be a compliment if you were nearby either making eye contact or talking to the Mrs.). It's natural. You just need to be careful who sees it and have a way to hide it from most people who would be upset about it.

Go there enough times and you'll get used to it; I used to get a hard on in the pool/ sauna at hotels in Frankfurt, when I lived there. It's the norm in Germany to go naked in the sauna/pool (both co-ed), after a brief shower. Things have changed a bit more now.

I would sit my towel on my boner or would swim at starting/ closing times in the pool. After 2 months, I just got used to it.

Last edited:
That's actually a good question. I think most people are not in favor of seeing hard-ons at a nude beach. The beach, albeit a nude one, isn't supposed to be sexual. Liberating, yes, but to a point. Therefore people are expected to restrain their urges just like in regular society. Men are unfortunately gifted with a broadcast signal when they are turned on and that does present a problem for some guys. The more you go though the less it tends to just "pop up". Nudity, like anything else can become normal if you're around it enough and will be less likely to spark anything immediately. Now, that said, if we saw you hard at the beach, we don't care (in fact it can be a compliment if you were nearby either making eye contact or talking to the Mrs.). It's natural. You just need to be careful who sees it and have a way to hide it from most people who would be upset about it.
Do most women blush with happiness if you see a man with a hard-on because of her

Back