Nude Beach

There was one where I went to college in CA. I did get my husband back to that area and tried to convince him to go there in chastity. He agreed, but once there, he could not go out there. I took the cage off and then he was cool with going out there.

There was one where I went to college in CA. I did get my husband back to that area and tried to convince him to go there in chastity. He agreed, but once there, he could not go out there. I took the cage off and then he was cool with going out there.
What beach?

Back a number of years ago with trail 6 at San Onofre was still legal I was hanging out with some chick I met there, just chilling and there was some woman sitting just behind me in a beach chair like in this picture, staring at me the new entire time and what I took to be a disapproving manner.

She was spread about like the woman in the picture is, had a prominent clit, with a big gold ring in it.

I'm not sure why she had the resting bitch face on, some annoyance with me, disapproval, inadvertent, lol

Attachments

• 18031724.jpg
    18031724.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 212
Back