Nude Beach

Absolutely love nudism and nude beaches, but not many (any?) official nude beaches in NC, and my wife has elevated melanoma risk so she has to be careful about Sun exposure these days so it's not really an option for us.

We did go to a nude beach back in CA ages ago, which is now gone, sold to developer by the family after the original owner died as I recall... Red White & Blue beach.

RWB was a really neat place, a 2ish mile long beach north of Santa Cruz that was privately owned. It had been there for decades, very primitive, but had short-term ang long-term camping with a very "hippie" type of culture. It was really a place that felt like it was stuck in the 60s/70s.

Interestingly the far south end of the beach was where people would go to have sex on the beach and up in the rocks, and others would stroll down to watch and join :love:

It was one of those pieces of the old "hippie" California that is now gone :cry:

Absolutely love nudism and nude beaches, but not many (any?) official nude beaches in NC, and my wife has elevated melanoma risk so she has to be careful about Sun exposure these days so it's not really an option for us.

We did go to a nude beach back in CA ages ago, which is now gone, sold to developer by the family after the original owner died as I recall... Red White & Blue beach.

RWB was a really neat place, a 2ish mile long beach north of Santa Cruz that was privately owned. It had been there for decades, very primitive, but had short-term ang long-term camping with a very "hippie" type of culture. It was really a place that felt like it was stuck in the 60s/70s.

Interestingly the far south end of the beach was where people would go to have sex on the beach and up in the rocks, and others would stroll down to watch and join :love:

It was one of those pieces of the old "hippie" California that is now gone :cry:
Years back with ex-wife came across a nude beach in Santa Cruz that was in a regular residential neighborhood. More of a little cove.

I've heard of that red white and blue Beach. But all the beaches in California are publicly owned, so they probably just cut access off to it effectively making it private unless you swim to it take a boat or kayak.

Seriously working or my wife exhibitionist level. Very patiently. Would love to get her up to this level.... Notices the guy on the beach blanket in front of her checking her out And let them have the full view.

I got the swedish / blonde girlfriend I previously have much to go from never having got to a nude beach ever, to doing this type of thing.

Attachments

• 21674933.gif
    21674933.gif
    4 MB · Views: 131
Back