mrraz

Couple
Check out my profile for details but I've got a FWB submissive hot wife I'm friends with. I'm helping in her search for a legit BBC daddy type who either lives in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area or travels here on a regular basis. She's married, *******, nice wife next door type, mature at 50, but looks legitimately 35. No pics until I'm sure you're both serious and her type. Once I know how this site works and feel out the responses I'll get her verified so no one is wasting their time, your's or hers. I'm an experienced guy so I can see through the bullshit which is why she wants me to do the screening.

She's met and experienced a few BBC guys locally over the last year, but no one who was a seductive, mature dominant type she wants to commit too on a regular basis. Ideally she wants one or two big black daddys who feed her secretly submissive nature and that she can discretely service with out her ******* finding out what Mom does on the side. Married BBC is fine with her, actually prefers it as there is less drama. Her husband is aware of what she is doing, but not involved at all, just let's her do her thing privately and is otherwise out of the picture.

Phoenix seems to be slim pickings but this site hopefully can matches a sweet hot girl up with the right couple of guys. Let me know and lets talk. I can answer all questions.

[i visit monthly to Phoenix QUOTE="mrraz, post: 1907917, member: 208760"]Check out my profile for details but I've got a FWB submissive hot wife I'm friends with. I'm helping in her search for a legit BBC daddy type who either lives in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area or travels here on a regular basis. She's married, *******, nice wife next door type, mature at 50, but looks legitimately 35. No pics until I'm sure you're both serious and her type. Once I know how this site works and feel out the responses I'll get her verified so no one is wasting their time, your's or hers. I'm an experienced guy so I can see through the bullshit which is why she wants me to do the screening.

She's met and experienced a few BBC guys locally over the last year, but no one who was a seductive, mature dominant type she wants to commit too on a regular basis. Ideally she wants one or two big black daddys who feed her secretly submissive nature and that she can discretely service with out her ******* finding out what Mom does on the side. Married BBC is fine with her, actually prefers it as there is less drama. Her husband is aware of what she is doing, but not involved at all, just let's her do her thing privately and is otherwise out of the picture.

Phoenix seems to be slim pickings but this site hopefully can matches a sweet hot girl up with the right couple of guys. Let me know and lets talk. I can answer all questions.[/QUOTE]

Back