Novel

I have over 20 years of the best cuckold stories ever told and I puke like to see if anyone has any ideas on how I can get them all published in a book. A lot of stories out there are fabrications of what people want to hear. I have seen and lived it all out and am still living it. Let me know if u can help me, sincerely midwestern cuckold and his blonde Slutwife

I have over 20 years of the best cuckold stories ever told and I puke like to see if anyone has any ideas on how I can get them all published in a book. A lot of stories out there are fabrications of what people want to hear. I have seen and lived it all out and am still living it. Let me know if u can help me, sincerely midwestern cuckold and his blonde Slutwife
I proof read books for a couple of authors. One Mia Moore who publishes on amazon. Might be a good place to sell each book or chapter

I would really love to read about your experiences. I think a lot of other people would too, especially since they're true.
Have you thought about Literotica??

Back