Not true... continued

Cuckcd

Male
From
TX, US
See the beginning for context...

So there I was in the hotel room. Oh the emotions running through my head. She knew all about me. Evidently this guy Chris knows to. All my secrets discovered. My face was flushed red and my palms were sweaty. I was scared, excited, humiliated and probably many more emotions. I wanted to drive away and never speak of it again with her. But then I reminded myself that I had fantasies about this for years. This was my chance. How would I react to her and a potential boyfriend seeing me dressed up? How would they? Can I do this. What if others find out like my friends and family.
I dumped the bag out on the bed. I stood there staring at the contents quite a while. My whole body was shaking from nervousness. Finally I went over and pulled the security bolt across the door. Just in case she came early and wouldn’t catch me before I had made up my mind. 1st was the Chastity device. I had secretly worn this before so I was well versed in putting it on. The only trouble was keeping my dicklet soft because I was really excited. Next came the lace top thigh high stockings and the black lacy panties. 71AE18EB-BA6F-4CB9-A5D9-8ED78C214C74.jpeg She had bought the Hanes silk reflections brand which happened to be my favorite. Then came the ruffled petticoat and then the maids dress. I slipped on the heels next and tried to walk in them. I had had some practice with this but it was still difficult. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so excited that my dicklet was stressing the Chastity device. By then it was 9:45 pm. All I could do now was wait. - to be continued

Back