Not sure if there is any going back now.

david scatino

Male
From
US
I’ve slowly been trying to introduce my gf to cuckolding and big black cocks but tonight she was using my phone to google and I had this site still up on my phone. She ended up reading some stuff on this site and asked me about it, at first she was upset thinking that I didn’t want to be with her but once I explained more about cuckolding to her she calmed down a bit and even told me some stories about her past taking bbc before we met. I’m glad it happened because now she knows but also I’m really scared that she knows and this may turn into more than a fantasy.

I’ve slowly been trying to introduce my gf to cuckolding and big black cocks but tonight she was using my phone to google and I had this site still up on my phone. She ended up reading some stuff on this site and asked me about it, at first she was upset thinking that I didn’t want to be with her but once I explained more about cuckolding to her she calmed down a bit and even told me some stories about her past taking bbc before we met. I’m glad it happened because now she knows but also I’m really scared that she knows and this may turn into more than a fantasy.
If you’re not ready for her to go wild fucking black guys then stop with this BBC fantasy now. She will want to do it again and again so understand that she will either do it with or without you at some point.

if you cannot prevent something, you should try to lead and manage this process

Since this post we have communicated a lot about this topic and I’ve fully embraced this fantasy of mine and so has she. The sex we have been having has been better than ever and we have bought some realistic black dildos for role play and she has been LOVING those. We have started to discuss how to go about actually making it happen, we may be a long way away or could happen soon we really just have to find the right person. I am actually really looking forward to her going wild fucking black guys as long as I can watch lol. If anyone has any advice or stories about how they got started please reach out to me any advice would be much appreciated.

ur sweet wife just took the upper hand, with real knowledge you want 2c her Blacked.. I hope ur ready, U can't unease what's in her mind now. do you think she will be open with you now? or secretly explore the ultimate thrill of being Blacked, black studs always go bare naked up in white wife's, never ever pullout til she's deep seeded with black baby batter., imho.

ur sweet wife just took the upper hand, with real knowledge you want 2c her Blacked.. I hope ur ready, U can't unease what's in her mind now. do you think she will be open with you now? or secretly explore the ultimate thrill of being Blacked, black studs always go bare naked up in white wife's, never ever pullout til she's deep seeded with black baby batter., imho.
I hope she will be open with me i admitted to her I want to watch her with a black man. So she has permission she is pretty shy tho so it will probly take some more coaxing on my part.

(It's him this time).

Real question, it's again a pathetic fantasm or it's true ?
second question, what surprize you by cuck and cheating if it's a real problem. You can fuck in threesome but you chosen to let another man fuck your wife without doing anything, then what ?

If it's a problem, you back in your fucking life, you grap your wife and you fuck her until death. After that you show your dominace by a facial ejaculation.. don't forget to ******* her to suck your ball.

It's because being a sissy is trending you lost your role ? Do you think anybody else will bring back your life ? It was your mom that was too protective or what ? Outside it's the jungle, stay or die.

(It's him this time).

Real question, it's again a pathetic fantasm or it's true ?
second question, what surprize you by cuck and cheating if it's a real problem. You can fuck in threesome but you chosen to let another man fuck your wife without doing anything, then what ?

If it's a problem, you back in your fucking life, you grap your wife and you fuck her until death. After that you show your dominace by a facial ejaculation.. don't forget to ******* her to suck your ball.

It's because being a sissy is trending you lost your role ? Do you think anybody else will bring back your life ? It was your mom that was too protective or what ? Outside it's the jungle, stay or die.
What In the hell are you talking about?

They have fantasies too. Usually involves impregnation the white wife, and probably humiliating you. Are you ready?

It’s something worth while

Well I sorta got what I wished for I wish things could have gone farther but it was a decent start.

Long story short she touched a penis that wasn’t mine for the first time since before we dated.

My heart is racing as I think about it and we had some of the best sec of our lives tonight she is ******* now.

In a bar a guy was flirting with her which got us talking about cuckolding I was few beer deep but dared her to flirt back next time and see what happens. Well a ******* later she ended up flirting back with another while I sat at table across the bar she came back 10 minutes later and said it was fun he was cute and she was soaking wet.

We talked about it more and and she said she liked him I told her to talk some more and don’t be afraid to show affection. I saw her all over him they eventually kissed some and she rubbed his cock threw his pants for a little while in the corner of the bar and he squeezed her ass.

I got to watch from the bar and thought I was going to pass out and orgasim at the same time. She came back over to me and wanted to go back to our room to have sex. We left the bar and had some the best sex off our lives when we got back to the hotel she squirted from me eating her out and fingering her which rarely happens maybe 3-4 time a year.

Turns out the guy was smaller than me and if she brings another guy home might as well be bigger.

We talked after and I feel like we are in a great place we are both a bit ******* so I’m a little anxious for the morning but I’m super glad this happened but also shaking as I type.

Well I sorta got what I wished for I wish things could have gone farther but it was a decent start.

Long story short she touched a penis that wasn’t mine for the first time since before we dated.

My heart is racing as I think about it and we had some of the best sec of our lives tonight she is ******* now.

In a bar a guy was flirting with her which got us talking about cuckolding I was few beer deep but dared her to flirt back next time and see what happens. Well a ******* later she ended up flirting back with another while I sat at table across the bar she came back 10 minutes later and said it was fun he was cute and she was soaking wet.

We talked about it more and and she said she liked him I told her to talk some more and don’t be afraid to show affection. I saw her all over him they eventually kissed some and she rubbed his cock threw his pants for a little while in the corner of the bar and he squeezed her ass.

I got to watch from the bar and thought I was going to pass out and orgasim at the same time. She came back over to me and wanted to go back to our room to have sex. We left the bar and had some the best sex off our lives when we got back to the hotel she squirted from me eating her out and fingering her which rarely happens maybe 3-4 time a year.

Turns out the guy was smaller than me and if she brings another guy home might as well be bigger.

We talked after and I feel like we are in a great place we are both a bit ******* so I’m a little anxious for the morning but I’m super glad this happened but also shaking as I type.
I do feel bad for the poor guy left with blue balls in the bar. Sorry homie thanks for taking one for the team.

Sounds amazing, but you wish she went further, maybe you should set up a dating profile on tinder, make it clear you're a couple, with some pics that don't show faces, just 1 of you together then some of her, and make it clear your seeking a male for her enjoyment. Obvs you don't have to mention your looking exclusively hlfor black guys just reply to any Black guys.

Sounds amazing, but you wish she went further, maybe you should set up a dating profile on tinder, make it clear you're a couple, with some pics that don't show faces, just 1 of you together then some of her, and make it clear your seeking a male for her enjoyment. Obvs you don't have to mention your looking exclusively hlfor black guys just reply to any Black guys.
I touched on this idea on our way home but she doesn’t want to go that far yet. She enjoyed the other night but is wanting to take things slow which I respect.

Back