Not sure how this really works…

kdm0093

Female
So not 100% how this all really works or how the lifestyle even really works. But my husband and I are here to try. We were on once before on this site, but my husband did not have the best of luck when talking with the men on here so here I am to give it a try 😉. I’m 30 he’s 33 in the eastern part of WV. We are extremely interested in giving this a go just don’t know where to start. And yes I am thick so please if you aren’t interested in thick no reason to be mean I look forward to hearing/meeting you!

So not 100% how this all really works or how the lifestyle even really works. But my husband and I are here to try. We were on once before on this site, but my husband did not have the best of luck when talking with the men on here so here I am to give it a try 😉. I’m 30 he’s 33 in the eastern part of WV. We are extremely interested in giving this a go just don’t know where to start. And yes I am thick so please if you aren’t interested in thick no reason to be mean I look forward to hearing/meeting you!
I like thick!!! Lets chat, check my profile out. I dont mind a lil road trip for the right one

Good luck you have a great thick body

So you come to me with those thick wonderful thick thighs and full figured ass . I then feed you my thick 10 inch bbc in all your wet and anticipating holes . You come hard and shaking like a leaf, squirting and knees shaking orgasm all the while holding on to me . This is how it works 🤩🤷🏿‍♂️

So you come to me with those thick wonderful thick thighs and full figured ass . I then feed you my thick 10 inch bbc in all your wet and anticipating holes . You come hard and shaking like a leaf, squirting and knees shaking orgasm all the while holding on to me . This is how it works 🤩🤷🏿‍♂️
Wishful thinking. It sounds nice though!

You came to the right place. We love thick women here.

We wish you good luck with your new adventure, first you are a very attractive lady and my no means thick or large, in our years of experience of swinging we’ve seen more ladies bigger than you and not so many lean and thin like a model figure so please do not sell yourself short. As for your husband’s misfortune finding someone on this site, perhaps it is the site!?! Our advice is I’d look at some other swing sites for finding play mates, most are made more for connections and less for conversations like this site seems to be. Most sites will allow you to make your specific requests known and as always it is your choice to agree to meet or not. we happened onto this site by accident, not really looking for a connection, and after being here for a few months, although we enjoy the humor and nasty conversations and experiences, the way most men respond here I doubt we’d ever look for a hook up here. Any site where when asking to meet like you have and men are making comments suck as I’d love to fill you with my big 10 in cock, or I’d love to fill you with cum, are not a good indication of men we would be interested in. Respect and kindness goes a long way, in leading to a night of intense sex with others. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for. Hope you come to enjoy it as much as we have! 💋

Hope this worked out for you...

Back