Not Interested Girlfriend

I have fantasized about being cucked for about 10 years now. About a month ago, while having sex with my girlfriend of 5 years I finally brought it up and asked “would it be weird if I said I wanted to see you fucked by a guy with a bigger dick” and she said “yes that would be very weird” so I haven’t brought it up since lol.

anyone have any luck getting their girlfriend into the idea when they initially had zero interest?

I wasn’t interested at first.

Personally, I had an affair (secret) and the broken trust about ended my marriage. That was never my intent when I had the affair - I am just horny and took an opportunity but lied about it for a long time even though my husband knew something was up.

It really broke him at first so he told me that since nothing was sacred anymore - I WOULD be getting my pussy used anytime he wanted. I wasn’t fond of the idea at first but he said it was that or divorce and that he “Wanted the idea of me cheating fucked out of his head.” I didn’t understand his logic but I do now. He sees me getting used so often that it allowed him to move beyond my infidelity and he just sees it as regaining control in that part of his life I ruined.

Now, trust me - it might have been hard at first but I have absolutely no problem now getting fucked silly by big cocks (doesn’t matter the race as long as they are big) and our marriage is as strong as ever.

I hope you don’t even up in the same situation because my secret affair and the fallout was terrible but I definitely wasn’t a fan of the lifestyle at first. Now I can’t wait for my next session of being used!

The big thing to consider is your GFs state of mind. I STRICTLY see my meetups as some hung stranger using my body … there is no relationship there - ever. I love my husband and the situation is such that it has mutual benefits. If you are not solid in your relationship and the ground rules … you stand a huge chance in loosing your GF. Let’s face it, if the bull has a solid job, looks good, has a huge cock, and can fuck until her pussy hurts - YOU WILL LOOSE HER if the relationship is not solid.

Just my 2 cents worth

I wasn’t interested at first.

Personally, I had an affair (secret) and the broken trust about ended my marriage. That was never my intent when I had the affair - I am just horny and took an opportunity but lied about it for a long time even though my husband knew something was up.

It really broke him at first so he told me that since nothing was sacred anymore - I WOULD be getting my pussy used anytime he wanted. I wasn’t fond of the idea at first but he said it was that or divorce and that he “Wanted the idea of me cheating fucked out of his head.” I didn’t understand his logic but I do now. He sees me getting used so often that it allowed him to move beyond my infidelity and he just sees it as regaining control in that part of his life I ruined.

Now, trust me - it might have been hard at first but I have absolutely no problem now getting fucked silly by big cocks (doesn’t matter the race as long as they are big) and our marriage is as strong as ever.

I hope you don’t even up in the same situation because my secret affair and the fallout was terrible but I definitely wasn’t a fan of the lifestyle at first. Now I can’t wait for my next session of being used!

The big thing to consider is your GFs state of mind. I STRICTLY see my meetups as some hung stranger using my body … there is no relationship there - ever. I love my husband and the situation is such that it has mutual benefits. If you are not solid in your relationship and the ground rules … you stand a huge chance in loosing your GF. Let’s face it, if the bull has a solid job, looks good, has a huge cock, and can fuck until her pussy hurts - YOU WILL LOOSE HER if the relationship is not solid.

Just my 2 cents worth
Thanks for the response! Our relationship is solid, I’m confident we will be together forever and no “cheating” will occur. Maybe that means this fantasy will remain just a fantasy I jerk off to lol.😔

Back