Not all cuckoldresses and cucks are built the same

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
I want to talk about the different types of cuckoldresses. From the others who just want to fuck as many men who want to fuck them and have little interest in having a cuck involved unless its for aftercare. Or the slut cuckoldresses who just care about being used and want a cuck to care about them in their quest to feel that super subspace that they are seeking.

Or the mystery cuckoldress who just wants the freedom to fuck other men and just let you know about the details later. Both are fine depending on what being a cuck gives you. We as cucks are all different. With different levels of sexual experiences and different desires and limits.

I'm sure I'll get men over 50 who feel that their experience is 100% the way that all cucks/sub men should be and have. But if you have followed me for the past 3 years. You know my story and know that I don't really promote this and how I've been with 35 couples and have moved 3 times for 4 cuckoldresss. and the number of lies you need to tell friends and family to pursue this relationship. Which 2 of the 4 I needed to end because they were not going in a healthy direction if even the cuckolding part was everything I could have ask for.

Back