Hi
Iam a cuckold wannabe for england. Would love my wife to have sex with a Blackman under my instruction.

I got the idea while.on holiday in Ibiza and the looky looky men are trying to sell u sunglasses etc. I would love to tap one of them and pay him to come with us.
My wife in her bikini and a big black young man to do my bidding. My wife however is at the minute not interested and thinks I'm a sicko when I suggest it lol.
Iam not a sissy type cuckold but rather someone who is mega turned on by the taboo of the interracial situation. I am most turned on by thinking of foreign Blackman who would literally think it was there lucky day rather than seasoned professional bulls who would just think I was a small cocked little sissy.
I would love to talk to some like minded people and maybe get some tips etc
Thanks in advance

Matt

Hi
Iam a cuckold wannabe for england. Would love my wife to have sex with a Blackman under my instruction.

I got the idea while.on holiday in Ibiza and the looky looky men are trying to sell u sunglasses etc. I would love to tap one of them and pay him to come with us.
My wife in her bikini and a big black young man to do my bidding. My wife however is at the minute not interested and thinks I'm a sicko when I suggest it lol.
Iam not a sissy type cuckold but rather someone who is mega turned on by the taboo of the interracial situation. I am most turned on by thinking of foreign Blackman who would literally think it was there lucky day rather than seasoned professional bulls who would just think I was a small cocked little sissy.
I would love to talk to some like minded people and maybe get some tips etc
Thanks in advance

Matt
Hi there Genuine uk married hub here with similar ideas and thought. .
Care to chat

Back