NorCal, trying again

NorCalCpl_S_W

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hey all,

We’re trying again with the lifestyle. Had a few experiences that didn’t go the way we planned so we stepped back. After some discussion we are ready to step back into it. Looking for a local BBC (only, this is our preference) someone chill. Willing to speak a little before actually meeting. Both myself and my wife will need to be comfortable with this person. Wife is 41. Definition of a pawg. 5’5 180 lbs. big butt thick thighs. Big tits. We are verified and looking for other verified bulls in Northern California Bay Area.

Last edited:
Hey all,

We’re trying again with the lifestyle. Had a few experiences that didn’t go the way we planned so we stepped back. After some discussion we are ready to step back into it. Looking for a local BBC (only, this is our preference) someone chill. Willing to speak a little before actually meeting. Both myself and my wife will need to be comfortable with this person. Wife is 41. Definition of a pawg. 5’5 180 lbs. big butt thick thighs. Big tits. We are verified and looking for other verified bulls in Northern California Bay Area.

View attachment 6179227View attachment 6179228
We are on the same search in the North Bay, let us know how your search ends. We have been chatting with a few and found lots of fakes. No more reply unless the BBC is verified for sure. Good luck. cheers, Hub

Hey all,

Would love to meet up for drinks

Back