No show

OHBULL

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
How many no shows would you accept before you would start ignoring the other party?

There have been three meetings setup and each time there was “something” that came up.

Ohbull,

My name is Jay.In my opinion, 2 is max.You gave them too many chances.I get it, some times we as males want to Fuck the other guys gf/wife.Move on, there will be others.

Unfortunately there are couples, who do not respect are time.They look at us as a dime dozen.They probably cancelled last minute, huh??? God forbid, if we cancelled on them.They would have your name All over B2W.

Wish you luck and you Will find another couple.Have a great day..

Vegasjay

They give you any reasons? Were they valid? Its probably a case by case thing. Use your best judgment buddy. Remember a lot of us on here do have family and jobs so yeah life can happen. But I totally understand your viewpoint. If I were you maybe just cool down in the meet up talk with this particular couple for awhile but still keep contact? Good luck.

Once for life getting in the way two would be like really are you sure you’re both up for this and three is like leave me alone

We did the 3 strike rule, we are lowering it to 2 emergencies or issues. We have had too many guys have last minute things, forget, or go awol day of and have tons of excuses. Many guys like to play alpha and can do this but many cannot. I am sure it is same for women and couples as well. Honestly guys being flakes and pussies have almost at times made hubby and I leave this lifestyle. Some of those pussies are from this site but wont call them out.

Everyone gets one chance. Life and ******* happens, I can totally agree and relate, but after the second no show you know your time is being wasted.

Last edited:
We have pretty strict rules about no shows. In the age of cellphones it should be no problem to at least call/text to say something has come up and you cant make it. We understand that things change, but don't contact us the next day and say" sorry" after we went through the trouble of arriving to the bar/club on time. You had your chance. We all have busy schedules so it take a little time and effort to arrange a date that works for everyone. If we go through the trouble to arrange a date we WILL be there. Time is too precious.

We had some body flake out on us from this site I have feeling that his fake. Because any posting people post his always going to be in that town.

If we had a time and place set up and I went there with them no showing, one and done. If they said they would contact me with a time and place but never got to it for whatever reason, I'd give them another chance because at least I didn't get dressed and leave the house.

a lot depends on the circumstances and how well the communication has been. But as the saying goes, Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame one me

Back