No Point in Stopping Now

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
We had been doing soft swap with a black married couple for several weeks. Some of it was separate room swapping and sometimes we were in the same room. I'd already seen a lot, like when he fingered her and made her cum or licked her pussy and made her cum. Our agreement was we could do anything except fuck. I didn't actually see him enter her but I glanced over and saw that he was between her legs and inside her and kissing her. His wife kind of laughed and told me to let them do it. She then began sucking my cock which took my mind partially off the fact that my wife was getting laid right beside me.

I asked her about it later and she said it was an accident that he had been licking on her and came up to kiss her and his dick just kind of slipped inside her. She said that once he was inside her, she couldn't stop and so they continued until he came inside her pussy. I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again and she admitted that she did. I thought about it and asked if it was because his dick was bigger than mine. Yes. I asked what she'd do if I said I didn't want her to and she admitted that she'd probably do it behind my back anyway.

18.png

We had been doing soft swap with a black married couple for several weeks. Some of it was separate room swapping and sometimes we were in the same room. I'd already seen a lot, like when he fingered her and made her cum or licked her pussy and made her cum. Our agreement was we could do anything except fuck. I didn't actually see him enter her but I glanced over and saw that he was between her legs and inside her and kissing her. His wife kind of laughed and told me to let them do it. She then began sucking my cock which took my mind partially off the fact that my wife was getting laid right beside me.

I asked her about it later and she said it was an accident that he had been licking on her and came up to kiss her and his dick just kind of slipped inside her. She said that once he was inside her, she couldn't stop and so they continued until he came inside her pussy. I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again and she admitted that she did. I thought about it and asked if it was because his dick was bigger than mine. Yes. I asked what she'd do if I said I didn't want her to and she admitted that she'd probably do it behind my back anyway.

View attachment 3646657
Loved your story

Love story....

also... what about you and the black queen...?
Did she treat you like a “normal” guy.... or also she notice the difference and play around that....?

You will meet that couple in next future ?

View attachment 3646657
Clearly, sit down couple time to address this issue of doing it behind your back if, you say no......Next thing, address your insecurity with penis size.....dick size isn't the only thing in being a good lover.....

Clearly, sit down couple time to address this issue of doing it behind your back if, you say no......Next thing, address your insecurity with penis size.....dick size isn't the only thing in being a good lover.....
Also If she is into.... and hubby also....
Penis size will be a good start also for “new” play about....

View attachment 3646657
Wonderful ... very hard to see how that was not going to happen in the heat of the moment ... next time you should be lying beside her while his is thrusting his long thick cock in and out of your wifes pussy.. while his wife slides up and down on your cock ..

View attachment 3646657
Great account of what happened !

View attachment 3646657
similar thing to mine, was in same bed as other couple went to toilet she pulled him on her they fucked walked in saw them pull apart, later asked why,said just wanted fuck, awhile later she said if I can contact him like him fuck her,

View attachment 3646657
So love this story !

View attachment 3646657
It is her call.

View attachment 3646657
Your wife obviously NEEDED a bigger cock than yours.

You should have a follow up conversation with the black wife. You need to thank her for letting her husband fuck your wife and allowing him to cum in her, because your wife enjoyed it so much. Then you should let her know that your wife wants more of her husband's dick and that you are willing to do anything to make the black wife willing to to let her husband fuck your wife again.

Last edited:

View attachment 3646657
I had a good experience

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
Back